UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My KITTs shipped yesterday so I can also verify once they arrive.

I look forward to seeing if this is indeed the standard KITT so I can start stalking ebay for one....been waiting it seems forever to add this one to the collection!

Jeff of the Miniacs

This is a sickness.

I had a dream last night I found MODOK Minimates at TRU sold in tiny, blister-carded single packs. They were merchandised at checkout as impulse buys for $2.99.

Then a unicorn showed up and told me I was a robot.

Dude, I have minimate/toy dreams all the time. As a 26 year old man I tend to keep them to myself, but lately I've been having dreams about Zemo and Mojo (before he was cut) and recently I had a dream about going to the mail and opening up Hot Toys Joker 2.0 and DK Batman..... Yeah dude, we have problems.

Glad to hear I'm not alone with the dreams :tongue:

This is a sickness.

I had a dream last night I found MODOK Minimates at TRU sold in tiny, blister-carded single packs. They were merchandised at checkout as impulse buys for $2.99.

Dude, I have minimate/toy dreams all the time. As a 26 year old man I tend to keep them to myself, but lately I've been having dreams about Zemo and Mojo (before he was cut) and recently I had a dream about going to the mail and opening up Hot Toys Joker 2.0 and DK Batman..... Yeah dude, we have problems.

toy dreams are the best! I find they usually take place in a strange second market store with lots of dust and a box that hasn't been opened in ages or in old school aisle 7c TRU with rare toys on the peg just behind the major characters. tends to be toybiz style marvel or gijoe style marvel.

Never dreamed of Minimates that I know of, but I have dreamed of running across stores with old school Super Powers, GI Joe, Secret Wars, etc. figures on the shelves. Sometimes including figure that never actually existed. Had more than one of those. Remember once finding an old gas station that had a lot of sealed Zartans on the shelf.

This is a sickness.

The only Minimate-related dream I can remember is a dream where the new, 1980s Minimate-licensed property was revealed to be a Smurfs line of Minimates; the 'verse was deeply divided over it. :P

Oh, I've had dreams about toys before but I usually wake up frustrated because it's just a dream. It usually involves discovering a whole new toy line or segment I didn't know existed... which is next to impossible these days but happened all the time in my childhood. That's one aspect I do miss; the spontaneity.