UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help...please?

Sirs of the Moderating Team, almost everything on the Profiles (my own included) won't respond when I click on it. I can't leave comments, I can't make "friends", I can't really do anything. Help? I understand that the site is getting a major reboot right now, but Ady suggested that I post a topic here about this.

Thank you. :)

Operating system? Browser version?

Work with me here!

Windows XP Professional, and the latest Mozilla Firefox, I believe. I'm sorry, how do you check your browser version? I understand and comprehend the idea of browser versions, really, but I must say I am not perfectly sure how to actually see what version I have. Also, how do I set my Gender on my Profile, along with leave comments on other's pages? I realized I did not put that in the previous post. :huh:

EDIT: Ah-HAH! Now I get it. Well, not really... None of the little arrows in the Profiles or anywhere else work. It's like they're not there. I click and all it does is highlight the text next to it. "Little arrows" being next to Options (in Profile) and Add Comments (also in Profiles). That's what's going on. Do I need to be more clear on the identity of the "little arrows"? :)

EDIT: Also, when I click Topics, Posts, Comments, Friends, or Settings, nothing changes except those words being highlighted. Not trying to complain; just looking for help! ;)

This post has been edited by Alpheon: Today, 04:14 PM

EDIT: It WORKS!! I was looking at someone's profile, and I reloaded, it didn't work...I looked at another person's Profile, and BAM! They all work. Thanks, Ady, or whoever did that. :D :D

This post has been edited by Alpheon: Today, 05:18 PM