UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the MS black widow today and immediately thought the base would be better with Minimates

20150818_140639_zpsr3oqmhgm.jpg

I am always on the look out for new dioramas and bases. After I saw your post, I went and picked up a Black Widow. The base definitely works well. Here is a little fun with Photoshop:

cj5ixe1.png?1

My love for building stuff for my Minimates continues.

I picked up a few Scooby Doo Lego lighthouse sets and kitbashed them to make this for my spooky sea-captain-ghost-turned-lighthouse-keeper ghost!

It'll go great with my monsters castle, haunted house, Mummy pyramid, Black Lagoon scene, creepy forest and graveyard with mausoleum.

Woo!

Edit: I don't know why my pictures upload sideways, though. Harumph!

post-133-0-70586200-1440670613_thumb.jpg

post-133-0-74809100-1440670823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mystery Man

Did you buy doubles of all those other sets to build them in minimates scale too? I only have one of each, except the haunted house which gets more expensive every moment I dont buy it.

Do you have pics of them like this lighthouse?

Edited by arnim zola

Did you buy doubles of all those other sets to build them in minimates scale too? I only have one of each, except the haunted house which gets more expensive every moment I dont buy it.

Do you have pics of them like this lighthouse?

Yeah, I usually buy multiples of the same sets and then combine them to make one set that does it justice. Didn't do that with the haunted house because I didn't want it to tower over my castle, which is comprised of different buildings and arranged in a big oval.

I'll get some new pictures soon.

I still need the haunted house but just getting one of each is hard on the budget. I would love 2 or 3 of the haunted house so it could work for minimates.

It didn't take much me to find the correct color bricks to make each floor on my haunted house tall enough for Minimates.

Every set I buy is with my mind set I can modify them for 'mates.