UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Avengers 2 Age of Ultron (2015)

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is either really good, or horribly bad awful news.

Now, wait, what the hell happened to Thanos.

Marvel Studios is saving him for phase 3. They want to build him up further till all hell break loose across the galaxy in the Avengers 3.

im almost 100% sure this will just be Age of Ultron in name only

its a catchy well known title for a character I already expected to see, seeing as Antman follows Avengers 2

also Im glad they are saving Thanos

I'm bit undecided about this.

Plus points are for me. Age of Ultron means its prob a lock for Hank Pym meaning we will prob get some Antman/Giantman action which in turn opens it up for Wasp. Hank and Ultron could also mean a nod at least to Vision.

The major negative is that Didnt the story line feature Wolverine in a large part? I like movies coexisting in the same universe but I'm getting sick of Hugh Jackman and Wolverine in general.

i dont think this will be the age of ultron people think it will be, its just using the title because it is catchy and well known at the moment, im pretty sure its just gonna be a normal ultron story

well im imagining the story will be during a time when Hank Pym has designed the Ultron intelligence and is marketing it to the world as a revolutionary AI used to help the world, so its in just about every computer on the planet, then it goes rogue when it realizes its objective, to stop all war, can only be done by exterminating humans so it begins its quest to rid the world of humanity, taking over machines and missles and such, causing the Avengers to form, also dubbing this time period, the Age of Ultron

this would lead to Ultron realizing he cant fufill his new objective with the Avengers in his way, so he builds himself a body to slay them (probably trapping them in the helicarrier or their headquarters during his attack)

i really hope at one point we see mass produced ultron bodies fighting, including a giant ultron unit which Pym can combat as Giantman

Supposedly, this is the image of Ultron that was used for the Avengers 2 title unveil. Whether or not this is how Ultron's final look will be remains to be seen. In the meantime, enjoy.

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

This is a good Avengers enemy if they don't have the guts to do Masters of Evil. Bastards.

Seems odd to do Ultron without Pym to me, though. . .

Edited by karamazov80

So, Whedon just confirmed that Pym will NOT create Ultron. I think it safe to assume that Tony will create him. Or, Ultron comes from the future and we don't know who built him. Then, in the ant-man movie we find out that pym created him in a flashback. Kinda like his comic introduction.