UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Name and Avatar Explanation

Alpheon

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b00sted comes from my younger past of having cars with turbo's in them or boosted cars..

my avatar is my new found obsession with the battle beasts...

my sig is mix of battle beast and warcraft megabloks obsession :)

b00sted comes from my younger past of having cars with turbo's in them or boosted cars..

my avatar is my new found obsession with the battle beasts...

my sig is mix of battle beast and warcraft megabloks obsession :)

I'm not sure if the words 'travel' but RAMPIPES come to mind. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AdamBomb is a nickname I was given in high school based on my first name (Adam), I played drums for several punk and metal bands under the name too.

My avatar is a Spidey tattoo on my left wrist. Right above it is a sugar skull in tribute of my late father.

MM stands for Minimates, and ao(pronounced like ouch without the ch) is what most of my friends and family call me. It is part of my Hawaiian name Keaoulilani, which means "The white cloud on the horizon".

As for my avatar, it is a pic of Deadpool, Cable, Wolvie and Spidey in my MP sized Roller for my MP-04 Optimus Prime. It's the only pic I currently have with Minimates in it, though I hope to take more very soon.

Aloha!

Edited by MMao

Kostis is a smaller portion of my name.My full name is Konstandinos from the saint of the same name.Fire is from forrestfire,the yt guy,i drew inspiration from him but i don't want to be confused with him so i'm going to change my name to Darthkostis.

pawcanada - my initials and country of birth (this does confuse people as I live in England)

Blue and Red S - First of all; Superman > Batman :P. Now that I have that off my chest, I really grew to like Mon-El during the "New Krypton" storyline and felt the inverted S looked really good. It's a shame the character got sent back to the phantom zone at the end of the story and the costume got a lot of negative feedback. My first minimate is also a "NK Mon-El", although I have hit a few snags which aren't helped by me being a procrastinator.

• 3 weeks later...

Slipstream is from X-Treme X-Men. First started using this name on an X-Men board, so I thought it would be funny to use an obscure character. For those of you who don't know, he's an Australian rich kid who found out he was a mutant, and his power is teleportation, by creating a half-pipe in the air, and surfing it on a boogie board. So in other words: 100% awesome. Lol.

The pic is just a google image search of said character, although for some reason it's not showing up. Guess it hasn't been approved yet or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is an abbreviation of the screen name I've used for a long time at another site. Most people would use the abbreviation when sending me a message so I decided to use it here. As for the avatar, I just like M.O.D.O.K. Especially in a suit.

Name: MM= MiniMates,MegaMan,Mortal Machine, etc.Royal= Like a Royal knight .Ninja=....NINJAS !

Avatar: Its Megaman from:Megaman Battle network 5(Team colonel) .Its megaman with shadow soul(A cross fuse with=Megaman and Shadowman) . I picked this ,because Im a HUGE megaman fan and shadow man is one of my favorite bosses and He is a ninja navi.....And because that is my favorite cross fuse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love G.I.Joe, especially the Dreadnoks, the denim an' leather lovin' heavy metal bikers, I wanted a name as a Dreadnok and really liked Rocksteady,

figuring that I headbang to metal all the time, and if I were in the Dreadnoks I'd be the guy giving custom airbrushed paint jobs to everyones' sick rides,

so I figured Rocksteady also referenced my painting/sculpting skills. The avatar is the back of my denim jacket, with Zartans' skeleton playing dice/cards and drinking Lambs' Navy rum. Best rum there is!

Jeff- my name.

The blue box with the white JB? I was playing around with various letterforms to make a logo for myself. Not sure what the font used was- something like Magneto bold (ironically). The B is the first letter of my last name. Blue, 'cause...I like blue. I continue to use this logo on my portfolio site. Here's my other non-minimate work I do:

http://www.behance.net/JeffBrzozowski/frame

• 3 weeks later...

The name of my first guitar

As for the avvy, Iron Spidey costume is my all-time favorite Spidey costume. Civil War got me back into comics and I love that it's a combination of two of my favorite heroes ever, Iron Man and Spidey. So.... I cuz I like Iron Spidey...?

• 5 months later...