UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 4 Walking Dead sets were up on TRU.com again last night. I was able to order only 1 of each even though it says you can have up to 10. I tried to place the same order afterwards and it wouldn't even let me place them in my cart even though they were still in stock.

As of this morning, the two exclusives were already out of stock AGAIN.

I was going to try and help out as many people as I can with these but this is beyond frustrating at this point.

So after clearing out an entire case of Walking Dead at my local TRU and waiting weeks for them to restock...I just found more Rick & Negan packs in the clearance section but for full price. Why would a TRU put brand new Walking Dead product in a clearance section instead of with other Walking Dead products or even with the Legos? This means I could've helped out two other people with full sets but never even knew they were stocked again because they of their location.

Are you asking for logic from Toys R' Us? Although I believe it's the store manager who gets to choose the lay out of the store, I'm not sure if TRU corporate tells them when to put stuff on clearance. We all know it makes sense to discount items in stores that you can't keep in stock online, right? ;) I know online is different then brick n mortor, but isn't that a cop out? Each TRU should have access to every item, at least for a manager to order. Every store should have TRU exclusives as well. Why don't they distribute each MM to every store, and then once the warehouse is out of online stock, they can request the items that haven't sold well to come back to the warehouse to be sold online. TRU has so many different items and things they offer so I feel like our MM aren't getting the attention they deserve, although I usually don't order from TRU online for anything but MM I have on two occasions (SWBS & NECA Luca) both were shipped timely, not cancelled, and packaged well. The only constant from TRU is that we will have trouble obtaining the items we want, It's funny how the only lasting major toy store left is so inept at doing what seems to us to be very simple, provide product, collect money, send product, repeat. It shouldn't be a hassle.

Does anyone happen to have an extra Carl/Burning Zombie set? That's the only set I'm missing now and it looks like Luke doesn't have it anymore.

I saw a few sets in NY at Midtown Comics Times Square and Grand Central too. At least 2 packs in each store. Sorry I can´t get them too you, I passed there during a business trip but maybe someone from NY can confirm to you if they are still there?

Edited by Gregio

11140412_10153182657096265_111682377041311178278_10153182656851265_867737994709810513267_10153182656746265_6041681902504

stop with the michonnes for the love of god this was your first chance to actually give us a new looking rick and we get the exact same michonne we already got except with a brown vest, oh and gregory how wonderful, why not riot gear jesus a new carl,magna or her group, i mean michonne wasnt even involved in this storyline whatsoever, sophia for christs sake sophias been in the comics for 130 something issues, even dante or one of the other perimiter guards, but at least the whisperers look awesome same with rosita and gabriel but that michonne is a total joke

Edited by FightTheDead118

Great pics-but who are they two whisperers? Neither look like Alpha as she has a shaved head.

Im with you bout that Michonne-its terrible. Would have rather had a Sophia,new Carl or Lydia. Perhaps even Heath or Aaron

Edited by CarlGrimes

Rosita & Gabriel are in LCS Series 8.

Michonne & Whisperer are TRU 8 exclusive.

Maggie & Whisperer are LCS 8 exlcusive.

Carl & Sophia might be shared LCS & TRU, not sure.

is this official

Rosita and Gabriel are shared.

Carl and Sophia are shared.

Maggie and Whisperer are LCS.

Gregory and Whisperer are LCS.

Michonne and Whisperer #2 are TRU only.

BeardyRick will be in Series 9, and I think you can expect to have a Michonne or a Rick in every assortment because they're Michonne and Rick. Screaming "No Michonne!" and asking for a Rick instead is odd, since we've made more Ricks than Michonnes. This Michonne is pretty different.

I didn't have cleaned-up studio shots of Rosita and Gabriel because they've never been solicited or put on packaging. Display pics are out there from last year's C2E2.

The whisperer with michonne is the guy who captured dante if I remember correctly

Kirkman confirmed that was actually Alpha

is this official

BeardyRick will be in Series 9, and I think you can expect to have a Michonne or a Rick in every assortment because they're Michonne and Rick. Screaming "No Michonne!" and asking for a Rick instead is odd, since we've made more Ricks than Michonnes. This Michonne is pretty different.

I didn't have cleaned-up studio shots of Rosita and Gabriel because they've never been solicited or put on packaging. Display pics are out there from last year's C2E2.

Got any pics of Carl and Sophia dude?

Im surprised we still haven't got an Aaron and Heath

is this official

the reason i say this is because the rick is a new variant that is very important to the storyline currently, and this michonne is esentially just what was under poncho michonne with a brown vest instead and also is the whisperer that comes with maggie lydia or alpha?

Edited by FightTheDead118