UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Santa Cylon!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea on production numbers, no idea wether there are different cylons and no idea if they come with cards or not. (ala the Santa Spidey Xmas Card). It appears that there is a sticker on the back just like with Santa Spidey.

Usually its retailers with Diamond accounts and various important industry people... seen as most of us are neither its gonna be a case of trawling ebay for these little fellas, you never know though Radicals might get some, although it'll be US radicals only as always :(

Radicals are just people with accounts on the site right? Anyway, looks awesome. Hope we can get some!

Not neccessarily but most likely. You need to sign up as a Radical and select your favorite toy lines. Sometimes what they send is based on those choices.

I get the feeling we'll find out how to get them soon enough...

I get the feeling we'll find out how to get them soon enough...

Yeah, I hope Matt is going to say that he's got some available for MMMV forum members... :)

That would make my Christmas. Well, that, and my case of Cylons :P

Yay... and booo...

Yay cos it's another quirky thing we found out about and Boo cos we're all going to be crawling over each other to get them, there weren't so many of us back in the santa spidey days and that was bad enough.

Nice find Ady.

T.

...we're all going to be crawling over each other to get them, there weren't so many of us back in the santa spidey days and that was bad enough.

Speaking of which, how much did the Santa Spidey go for on eBay when it first came out? And what kind of price range can we expect for the Santa Cylon?

...we're all going to be crawling over each other to get them, there weren't so many of us back in the santa spidey days and that was bad enough.

Speaking of which, how much did the Santa Spidey go for on eBay when it first came out? And what kind of price range can we expect for the Santa Cylon?

I'd say close to the same at least initially. Santa Spidey quickly spiked up to $25-30. I know quite a few BSG fans that weren't interested in minimates now have ordered BSG mates!! So I think interest will be there.

Where did you find out about the Santa Cylon anyway? Is it on the site?

Phil&Jill mentioned it in passing on the AA site, judging by the photo URL that one belongs to Ken Lilly (ex Pallisades)

Saw that... I wonder where they found out about it from... Oh well. I hope I can get one.