UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Steve here - Toy Buyer

Hello everyone! Happy to be here! My name is Steve, I'm the toy buyer for a large national retail chain and also a pop culture geek and collector. Heavy into anything Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, and DC. It would take days and multiple threads to list everything else I am into. I am on Twitter quite a bit. Follow me @stevenganne . I tend to talk about toys a lot - I've been in my position as a toy buyer for four years now and in Licensing for about 6 years. I normally attend Licensing Expo in Vegas, ComicCon in SD, and Toy Fair in NY (although I wasn't able to make it this year).

And yes, we'll be bringing in Minimates in September 2015 in our toy department!

Welcome to the mad-house Steve. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Any chance you can let us in on what Lines/Brands of minimates you'll be carrying? Walking Dead? Disney? Marvel? Or do we have to wait till September to find out?