UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Figure Reviews 101

sky_dive

alright well, I just started to blog and review toys, and the first toy I did was the Wolverine X-Force Minimate. I will also be doing Star Wars and Marvel action figures when I get the chance. I hope to get something up daily and I hope you like it. Just don't be afraid to give feedback.

here's the link: http://minimatesstarwarsandmarvel.blogspot.com/

Just don't be afraid to give feedback.

Then here goes.

Don't be afraid to take pictures of what you're reviewing, it helps to deliver your point. Get a light box or make your own (see pic). Work on how you delivery, the paragraph looks cluttered, some pics can do the trick.

Other than that I like it, its quick and to the point.

post-6301-0-00681600-1345687356_thumb.jp

I agree, quick and to the point is good. I'm a more visual type so I usually have more pictures than words. Reading your review, you talked about the Logan hairpiece, I would have liked to see a picture of the figure using that hairpiece.

Nice review sky_dive. I noticed you mentioned the potential to swap parts between the new & old sentinels - it'd be really awesome to have some pics included where you show a few of those parts-swaps.

Keep up the good work.