UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead SDCC 2012 Exclusive Review

I told myself I would never get into minimates just going to get the battle beasts.. needless to say this set is on it's way and I cant wait!

Ha hah ha ha ha ha... You're doomed! - I said something similar several hundred ( possible several thousand) minimates ago.

Zombie Shakespeare - Nice review and Kudos for the Arnie gag!

T.

I had stopped collecting Minimates for awhile. Then I saw that they were making Walking Dead figures and I thought that I would buy only them when they came out. Of course, then I bought the Maximum Zombie set. Then figured I needed some extra civilians for the zombies to attack and bought multiples of the police and fire fighter sets. Then saw all of the new Marvel figures that looked awesome and began picking those up as well as picking up lots of sets that I had missed. A few months later and I've probably doubled my original Minimate collection and have Universal Monsters and Expendables as well. It's a really slippery slope, I think this is the most addictive toy line I've ever collected.