UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Metal Gear Solid Kubricks

karamazov80

:buttrock:

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_ite...3&g2_page=3

Liquid, regular Ocelot, Solidus, Snake in his MGS2 alter ego (Iroquois Pliskin--I'll be getting an extra to switch the head out from my MGS2 Snake), the full camo with mask from MGS 4 (waste of a figure, in my opinion--could have chosen Meryl, Boss, young Ocelot, Psycho Mantis, or any number of other, better figures here), and. . .I guess a soldier from MGS 4?

Edited by karamazov80

wow these are pretty cool :D i dont have any kubricks but ive always been tempted to get the MGS ones. hey Karamazov how much are the previously released MGS kubs going for these days?

Easily one of the best deals I've seen for Series 2:

$35 shipped!

These will surely be scooped up soon. If you're interested, I'd recommend acting on them now! :yes:

Where is the best place to order a set of these?

You will eventually be able to pre-order cases or blind boxes from places like BBTS, but those sites don't usually sell sets, or they would be stuck with more of the "commons" that they would have difficulty getting rid of. Ebay is probably the best bet for a full set. But when you buy complete sets, they can get pricey. As Are Jay says, that $35 set is a very good deal. Usually that set goes for more like $50, and I suspect that the next series will cost about the same. Particularly since they will probably make the 1/12 figures Solidus and Ocelot or something, and put that stupid camo mask Snake as 3/12. I frequently fail to understand the logic behind Medicom's decisions with case breakdowns.

Edited by karamazov80

They look great, although I would much rather have Vamp over Full Camo Snake. I mostly just want him to go with Raiden!

And that camo mask makes me sad there is no Laughing Octopus, or any other members of Beauty and the Beast. :(

Edited by McDurg

• 8 months later...

As BHM posted elsewhere, these have been released and are up on eBay. . .honestly, I could live with just getting Plisskin, Liquid, and Liquid Ocelot. But guess what? The two rarest "common" figures are Plisskin and Ocelot :verymad:

The most common? Freakin' full camo Old Snake? WTF???

Now I've got to shell out the full $50 plus shipping or whatever to get the characters I want. Lame. Not entirely sure if I'll do it at all, frankly. My interest in Kubricks hasn't been high given the dearth of decent new releases and fact that the Ghostbusters aren't apparently coming.