UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Target Madness!

<snipped duplicity>
<snipped chastisement> :)

On a more upbeat note, I bought a couple packs last night and have already sent off my receipt. I wonder how long I'll have to wait. Once people start recieving these random Minimates we should have a "Post Your Prizes" thread, so that everyone can marvel at how lucky I am. :D

Edited by Ivan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all of you guys who can enter!

The rules say "one entry per person" not "one entry per household" which means that someone in the States should be able to send in a receipt for you with your name and their address.

I would recommend everyone follow the rules that AA gives us and not make your own interpretations. This is meant to be fun at AA's expense. Don't blow it.

Good luck to all of you guys who can enter!

The rules say "one entry per person" not "one entry per household" which means that someone in the States should be able to send in a receipt for you with your name and their address.

I would recommend everyone follow the rules that AA gives us and not make your own interpretations. This is meant to be fun at AA's expense. Don't blow it.

I'm not trying to screw AA here Shane, I think I found a reasonable way that some of our international members can participate as well. I doubt if AA would be upset if some of the prizes ended up in the hands of Canadian or UK die-hard fans that were helped out by US members.

And on another note, this is certainly an interesting way for AA to help Target clear out it's remaining stock to allow room for the Spider-Man wave.

Fujis, I'd be happy to help folks in the UK & Canada, myself. My recommendation is pointed at some of the young impressionable minds that visit this place on a daily basis. Its not okay to interpret the rules as best fits a certain situation. They are written fairly clearly and not up for interpretation.

If ANYONE wants to discuss bending the rules, do not do it here.

Okay, I have a question that needs answering. I was with a friend today, and he bought some minimates. Yay, more fans. I asked if I could have his receipt, and he let me have it. When I got home, I realized I had the gift receipt. I called him up, but he had already thrown the original away. So, if I send the gift one in, will they honor it do you think?

I also have a question, I went shopping with my mom and bought one minimate pack with the groceries and and one sepertaly bye it self. I was just going to send the 2nd receipt to the give away, but I was thinking that I could use the other receipt for my friend. But I need to know, is a receipt with other items (besides minimates) valid? :thumbsup:

Thanks, ...:::Halo11701:::...

I also have a question, I went shopping with my mom and bought one minimate pack with the groceries and and one sepertaly bye it self. I was just going to send the 2nd receipt to the give away, but I was thinking that I could use the other receipt for my friend. But I need to know, is a receipt with other items (besides minimates) valid? :thumbsup:

Thanks, ...:::Halo11701:::...

Most likely. Mine had dog food and cat litter on it, so let's hope so :thumbsup:

I'd be inclined to highlight the minimates in some fashon (highlighter, drawn ring), but they can't really expect you to just buy minimates.

Some of us need food to survive on as well.

Jo

Well, my receipt had one pack of minimates and a video game for $60 (Lost Planet). I imagine that the reciept is fine just as long as one item on it is minimates.

Yeah, highlight the MiniMates and you should be okay. That's my theory, since that's what I did. ;)

Some of us need food to survive on as well.

Weak, Jo, your plastic soul is weak. But fear not, we will soon make a true addict of you...

Okay, I have a question that needs answering. I was with a friend today, and he bought some minimates. Yay, more fans. I asked if I could have his receipt, and he let me have it. When I got home, I realized I had the gift receipt. I called him up, but he had already thrown the original away. So, if I send the gift one in, will they honor it do you think?

Im not sure, the last time I received a gift receipt from Target, none of the items were listed on that receipt. It just had a barcode that they scan to find the item you are returning. You probably need the actual receipt that has everything listed.

When I first heard about this offer, I figured that my choices would be either Spider Woman/Riot Spider-Man or Kitty Pryde/Beast. These are the only ones I had seen in central VA for several weeks.

In the last few days, though, it appears that fresh cases have been coming in, as I’m seeing all of the Target packs again, at multiple locations. So if these take a while to sell through, will that keep the Spidey series in the warehouse?

(glad I could send in a receipt for Ghost Rider/Daredevil)

Im not sure, the last time I received a gift receipt from Target, none of the items were listed on that receipt. It just had a barcode that they scan to find the item you are returning. You probably need the actual receipt that has everything listed.

I don't know. :confused: It's got the DPIC # on it. Do you think I should go ahead and send it in, but if they don't take it, will they accept another? :unsure:

Come on guys, let's not make this complicated. Just use your best judgement. Don't try to workaround anything and just follow the rules as stated.

I'll go on to say the product name should be on the receipt, how else would they tell.