UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dexter 'Mates

That's amazing.

I loved the show & I'd love the 'mates ...coupla box sets ?

I think they could probably get away with 1 series of 8, but if they wanted to flesh it out then there'd be enough characters for 2, maybe even 3 series.

A little late now (plus the last season killed it for me and made me despise the whole show)

I don't let the weakness of the last season hamper my enjoyment of the great seasons.

It was the weakness of the last 2 seasons that killed it. The doomsday killer was the last cool thing they did. The final season suffered like the final season of Tru Blood, tons of buildup of irrelevant story to a whimpering nonsensical payoff.

And if you cant tell, Yes I used to be a huge fan of both shows.

Dexter, Deb, Harry, Vince, LaGuerta, Angel, Quinn, Doakes, Hannah McKay, Brian Moser (Dexter's brother/ Ice Truck), Arthur Mitchell (Trinity), Travis Marshall (Doomsday), Professor Geller, maybe Rita, anyone else?

Thanks TheAnvil

Oh Lundy!

Dexter, Deb, Harry, Vince, LaGuerta, Angel, Quinn, Doakes, Hannah McKay, Brian Moser (Dexter's brother/ Ice Truck), Arthur Mitchell (Trinity), Travis Marshall (Doomsday), Professor Geller, maybe Rita, anyone else?

Thanks TheAnvilOh Lundy!

That seems like a pretty good line up. I'm think we'd get multiples off Dexter. One in normal clothes, maybe like his bowling shirt, one in his Henley jumper (the one he snuck around and stalked people in) and one with an apron and mask.

And maybe LaGuerta and Harry.

Thanks TheAnvil

Oh Lundy!

They could probably do Lyla too.

haha what about Lumen?

DST would at least need to include two alternate Hawaiian shirts for Angel!

Lumen can go away forever lol!

Miguel would be a good one too. They'd have to give him a Jack Skellington torso mould though 'cause he's so tall.

Lumens love story angle was different and that season was significant in that there wasn't an overall big bad to start the season off, it was something new.

Then instead of Dexter versus one big bad, it's Dexter versus a team of them. I thought that was pretty boss.