UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sent Items folder

Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched and could not find a topic:

I've been replying to messages, and they are not showing up in my sent items folder. Shanester, you got my message, but I have nothing that shows I sent it to you. Kind of annoying, just want to confirm that my message went through. Do you know why it won't show that my message was sent? Thanks

Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched and could not find a topic:

I've been replying to messages, and they are not showing up in my sent items folder. Shanester, you got my message, but I have nothing that shows I sent it to you. Kind of annoying, just want to confirm that my message went through. Do you know why it won't show that my message was sent? Thanks

You need to click the 'send to my sent items' check box at the bottom of the form when you PM to get it to save a copy.

T.

You need to click the 'send to my sent items' check box at the bottom of the form when you PM to get it to save a copy.

T.

Is there any way to make this a default setting so we won't have to keep checking the box at every new message?