UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Winners announced in the '14 Customizing Contest!

luke314pi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my official entry for da Contest.

I had so much fun building my custom, experimenting with different pieces and first drafts, I had a great time building and I hope so did everyone else. smile.png

As you can see this is like my first post, I've been reading articles on this website for a about a year and only till recently did I make an account.

Any way I did Chell from Portal 1 & 2.

post-9784-0-19056900-1393612997_thumb.jp

post-9784-0-29887000-1393613067_thumb.jp

post-9784-0-98435400-1393613214_thumb.jp

post-9784-0-53733000-1393613233_thumb.pn

post-9784-0-57796800-1393613292_thumb.jp

I don't have access to paints or sculpting things like that so I hope I did an ok job tongue.png.

Btw, all the customs I've seen so far are amazing, just that people can think of these cool ideas astounds me. Special Shout out to TBT!'s Negan custom. I Love Negan so I'm super Biased.

Edited by BrtSchultze

Just finished in time here's my guardians of the globeattachicon.gifimage.jpg immortal attachicon.gifimage.jpg bulletproof attachicon.gifimage.jpg Rex-splode attachicon.gifimage.jpg robot attachicon.gifimage.jpg monster girl attachicon.gifimage.jpg dupli-Kate attachicon.gifimage.jpg black Sampson attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice customs Mike, however... I'm going to be 'that guy' and point out that the rules state 1 Minimate custom per member.... Which of those is your entry?

T.

Hi gang, finally got it done. First custom since charitymates, other than quick customs.

Ok, enough yapping, here it is.

The Blue Marvel. I fell in love with this character for many reasons. First, he was a jarhead like myself. His origin was around the end of the golden age ( I think, lol). And third, he has a cape and a helmet that looks almost exactly like dr. Fate, which I absolutely love! I really think his while backstory is quite good, and with black history month just ending, the story sits a little deeper with me now.

Thanks for looking!

post-21-0-19667900-1393727117_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-16157500-1393727131_thumb.jpg

Voting time!

For this contest I won't be making a separate gallery thread, as everything is pretty well contained here on 2 pages.

Each submitted ballot must list in order, the top three best entries you feel are the most creative and well-made..

1.) Best Custom
2.) Second Best Custom
3.) Third Best Custom

Anyone can vote, even the participants.
If you are a participant, you cannot vote for your own entry.
The 10 point minus system will be used to calculate the results.
Points awarded will be as follows: 1st will get 10pts, 2nd will get 9pts, 3rd will get 8pts.
During the voting period, please send all ballots by PM to me. Voting ends March 5th at 11:59 PM CST.

The votes have been tallied! Here are the winners:

1st Place (by a landslide!): BrobotC

2nd Place: Dr Baghead

3rd Place: Phiz

4th Place: Mattallica

Thanks to everyone who entered! I will be contacting the winners shortly. :)