UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dead users

I have noticed for a while he have several user who signed up to say one thing months ago, and havnt been seen since. some people said absolutly nothing? is there anyway we could maybe have an inactive status, or just get rid of the names? although i suppose its good to have a higher number of members...

Why remove people? All its gonna do is annoy occasional posters when they do come back to comment on something and find they have to re-register.

A lot of people also sign up but dont post in order to be able to still view recent posts page and the like, if the board doesnt know who you are, it cant tell you whats new since the last visit.

Thats my thinking anyways.

PL's a brilliant man!!! But then again I don't want to have to sift through a couple hundred..thousand! Posts of:

"MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRR!!! MMMMRRRRRRR mmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrr MMMMRRRRRRRRRR UUUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHH!!"

You should get a medium in to translate, or else convert the forum from a message board to a ouija board!

:lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
I barely post anymore, mainly because I have nothing to post about without any real new releases.

Yeah its midly annoying how everything keeps slipping, although the AXN and NA 4 Packs have just hit, and wave 12/13 should be doing the same in the next couple of weeks..

i once registerd and theyve deleted me :(

it said that that username wasnt picked yet while i already posted something O . o