UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

PC Gamers?

fatcow

I have tried WoW, CO, and a few others. I played TF:WFC hard for a while.

Don't get a huge kick out of PvP and the douchbaggery it generates.

• 3 months later...

I finally built a new gaming PC last week, and The Old Republic is a lot of fun! They copied all the stuff from WOW that works, and added a lot of little things, like killing a mob and only having to loot one body to get all the stuff.

My only concern is server population, it is extremely low...they need to drop a bunch of servers and combine the populations.

I finished skyrim and mass effect 3 two weeks ago. Swtor is good but not worth of the monthly fee. Now at least. I paid for two months and played only 5 days. I'll be buying diablo 3 and max Payne 3 after my exams.

What did you think of the ME3 ending? I was extremely disappointed after putting many hours into the first two games.

I finished skyrim and mass effect 3 two weeks ago. Swtor is good but not worth of the monthly fee. Now at least. I paid for two months and played only 5 days. I'll be buying diablo 3 and max Payne 3 after my exams.

What did you think of the ME3 ending? I was extremely disappointed after putting many hours into the first two games.

I haven't played the first one and I have played only the first half of the second. The ending was so-so. It certainly was disappointing but it still gave me the impression that the story of Shepard has come in a full circle. Though I would have preferred some slight changes based on your choices. It's like their brain stopped producing ideas so they went withe typical heroic death sand supporting character survival.