UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having a particularly crappy morning/ afternoon, I stopped by a local TRU to see if they had these. I found a peg loaded with Rick and Negan packs and a lone Ezekiel pack... No sign of Andrea to be found. I thought it was strange that she was cleared out but not Ezekiel. I looked around and noticed a gap between a few Planet of the Apes figures near the back of the shelf. On a whim I reached back there and felt a Minimate box. Pulled it out and found Andrea.

Needless to say, that put a huge smile on my face. It's amazing how Minimates can brighten up your day.

I think that was the case with one of the TRU's near me. Showed up on a Friday and one Ezekiel out of the whole case was gone, hit the TRU in the next town to grab another Ezekiel a few days later when they got their case, the very next day I show back up at the first TRU and now they have an Ezekiel, but have clearly not gotten a new case in.

It all worked out though as the second TRU had the new TMNT Turflytle figure I'd been looking for. If I hadn't gone to the second TRU, I wouldn't have found it.

Hey!New user here and Walking Dead mate collector since wave one:)

Just got the TRU exclusive set of Ebay,cost me £70 (shipping to the uK on Ebay seems to have gone waaay up)

Just need to get the regular series 7 set now which I will probably get from Lukes Toy Store. I have a pretty much full collection of the entire series.

Just wondering,what ever happened to the Rosita and Gabriel mates? Do we know what series 8 will have?

Should hear something soon regarding series 8.

There's been a few hints from Zach in this thread regarding the line up, pretty sure he hasn't discounted either making an appearance there.

Oh yeah... Welcome!

Should hear something soon regarding series 8.

There's been a few hints from Zach in this thread regarding the line up, pretty sure he hasn't discounted either making an appearance there.

Oh yeah... Welcome!

Thanks! Been meaning to sign up for a while:)

Ooh,really? What other characters are rumoured? Personally,I think we need a better Eugene and Maggie-too many Ricks! Also,Sophia and Lydia could do with figures (along with Shiva!)

Here's a recent post from Zach in this thread...

and also im just sayin that alot of people would be happy and it would fill out the ranks of characters if dst made 2 exclusive boxets

road to dc set 1

camo jacket Abraham

Cannibalized dale

better mullet and jacket Eugene

Father Gabriel

road to dc set 2

Rosita

Aaron

Eric

Sophia

A few of those are in Series 8!

Here's a recent post from Zach in this thread...

and also im just sayin that alot of people would be happy and it would fill out the ranks of characters if dst made 2 exclusive boxets

road to dc set 1

camo jacket Abraham

Cannibalized dale

better mullet and jacket Eugene

Father Gabriel

road to dc set 2

Rosita

Aaron

Eric

Sophia

A few of those are in Series 8!

See,I am down for that.Maybe have Dale come with peg leg and a cannibal leg set? I always wanted an Axel and Otis mini mate if I am honest:(