UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if we could see bigger pics of them. If you click on the image, it brings up a "Thank you for voting" page, and apparently, there is no limit to the number of times you can vote. Gotta love the TRU website.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

Just voted for Terrax due to my love of characters with non-cliche element powers (i.e. anything OTHER than Fire, Ice and Thunder).

I really wish the poll had check boxes and would allow you to pick your top 4 choices instead of just one.

I agree that Galactus will be seen one way or another, so I'd prefer the box to be all Heralds.

I agree wiuth both of the above comments.

I think I see how TRU is doing this poll, and it is a really lazy way of doing it. If you look at the source code, there is nothing special that happens when you choose a character. It simply takes you to a thank you page for that character. There is no PHP or Javascript running that submits your vote. Therefore they are basing this completely on which thank you pages get the most hits. They are probably using unique page hits, so that multiple hits per person per page won't count. But this resets each day, and this method would still let you vote for multiple characters each day. I am just blown away by how lazy this is.

i'm kinda torn. I really want to vote for Morg or AirWalker to make sure they get the best chance of release as i feel they're the least know / most obscure - but i also love the look of Galactus & Nova and want them in the set.

Lukes right - it would have been nice to be able to pick 4.

Morg's the only one I don't care about. I voted for Air-Walker, as he seems to be the least likely of the ones that I do want (I did the same for Molecule Man back in the SW voting).

Honestly, it's all "win" with this selection.

Except for Morg. :tongue:

I agree that Galactus will be seen one way or another, so I'd prefer the box to be all Heralds.

That said, I'm gonna need a few of those mini-Surfers. Hello Ant-Man, Wasp & (for DC) Atom!! :D

oh, I have to do this as well now... dont look forward to painting at that scale!

I gotta say, that Firelord Minimate design is pretty damn bad ass. I hope he ends up being one of the final 4. Galactus and Terrax are the only shoe-ins, IMO. Nova and Firelord would seem to be next most well-known, and Morg seems most boring and forgettable, but who knows who TRU.com visitors are gonna vote for?