UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

We have a thread for wacky pics, but I can't believe we don't have one for general pics!

Here are some I took recently. Hope you guys have some too.

Wolverine and his foes

100_2581.jpg

Ghost

100_2563.jpg

Spiderwoman vs. AIM

100_2564.jpg

Scorpion vs. Spiderman

100_2570.jpg

Civil War: Spiderman vs. Cap

100_2572.jpg

Blackbolt:

100_2573.jpg

Deadman vs OMAC

100_2575.jpg

'

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have something here-- it's just a few minimates' parts swapped. I just thought it looked cool because they beat up a lot of Endoskeletons. Random-ish. :P

BTW, the camera was the built-in webcam from my Mac. So no special effects or anything.

post-2431-1274795678_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. Red and Sabes were made by Skullbuster, and the others were made by myself.

Here's a pic I took today inspired by the ending of Civil War

100_2808.jpg

Come on guys, let's see some pics! :D

Ha, it's about time punisher got a SDCC Punisher.

Thanks guys. Red and Sabes were made by Skullbuster, and the others were made by myself.

Here's a pic I took today inspired by the ending of Civil War

100_2808.jpg

Come on guys, let's see some pics! :D

Ha, it's about time punisher got a SDCC Punisher.

Funny you say that because that Punisher is from SDCC.

Another one would be pretty awesome though and a FrankenCastle would be even more so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I came across these today in my 'cave'.

Take a look at these two familiar sets of packaged Marvel Minimates from 'way back then' ........take a good look. ;)

post-638-1280669358_thumb.jpg post-638-1280669391_thumb.jpg

Aaahhh... the good ol' days, when minimates were new and easily obtainable. Oh the memories. :blush:

The figures are the same, but those pairings never made it to retail that way. :thumbsup:

Spider-Man shipped with Carnage

Wolverine shipped with Sabertooth

I just 'inventoried' my sealed 'mates this weekend and forgot how bulky that original packaging was.

I still think the best packaging was the rectangle boxes. They should've kept that packaging but just added windows to show off the 'mates.

Edited by youbastards

The figures are the same, but those pairings never made it to retail that way. :thumbsup:

Spider-Man shipped with Carnage

Wolverine shipped with Sabertooth

I just 'inventoried' my sealed 'mates this weekend and forgot how bulky that original packaging was.

I still think the best packaging was the rectangle boxes. They should've kept that packaging but just added windows to show off the 'mates.

oh but they did ship in those pairings, the original release of minimates that I bought at Wal Mart in Canada had those pairings!

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/series.php?i=35

Jeff of the Miniacs

Ah - thank you! I was looking for erroneous text, production variants in the individual Mates etc . . . Didn't even think about the pairings. LOL.

Agreed. I loved how much easier and more compact storing those little rectangular boxes from waves 4 - 13 were

As Minijeff points out these are indeed the Wal-Mart Canadian issue ,they are bi-lingual on the front just under the bubble . You can easily confuse these for the standard issue even though the pairings are different . They only other 'wrong' pairing is 'Logan /Sabretooth' which I'm hoping to find as I sift through some old boxes. I've never quite understood the logic of the changed pairings ?

As Minijeff points out these are indeed the Wal-Mart Canadian issue ,they are bi-lingual on the front just under the bubble . You can easily confuse these for the standard issue even though the pairings are different . They only other 'wrong' pairing is 'Logan /Sabretooth' which I'm hoping to find as I sift through some old boxes. I've never quite understood the logic of the changed pairings ?

I think it was so you could get the team without having to get sabertooth....if you only wanted the good guys then you were fine

Jeff of the Miniacs

I understand the principle of which you speak although I don't possess the items of which you speak...I am however continually amused how few of you US guys (the ones I speak to anyway) don't have a (hacked) multi-region DVD player. Sorry about the off-topic but that has always fascinated me......am I wrong?