UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Resident Evil figures look really cool Clayface. Nice work on those. I really like the Nemesis. Good job. I'm seeing alot of improvement in your stuff here lately... And I've gotta go with TBT! here. Make what you want. They're your figures and you can spend time making who you want to.

Wow, you're really improving. And so young! Hehe, just wait till 5 years from now Luke and MINI_MYTE are in wheelchairs... hehe, who's good then?! :P

Also, I believe that is the first Master Chief custom. That would also make it the best. High five!

ok but do you know how hard it is to find carnage,and that i cant wait for movie spiderman minimates that will probably be canceled or coming out in december

No argument on the wait for SM3 mates.

Carnage isn't that hard to find, but yours isn't half bad.

And I never said he shouldn't make them. I just said there is one.

Who said "DO NOT MAKE A CARNAGE"? Ever?

<_<

• 2 weeks later...
so.......what should i make next

the arbiter to go along with your master cheif, and some eleites to go along with your arbiter, or maybe some spartan color variations?

why dont i build the entire army while im at it

Grunts'll be hard, but try those.

Play with breaking some legs and sticking them on to give it a short effect.

• 3 months later...

well its been a long time and i have made new customs.

list:

tomahawkman

me

werewolf

phantom of the opera

zombie

toxin(hellz ya :biggrin: )

DAFT PUNK

and green goblin

oh and i have sm3 minimates already. new gob and spider-man just for me,and flint marko and black spider-man,venom and tearing off suit spider-man,peter park and eddie brock,and last BD spiderman and full sand-sandman

post-337-1197847676_thumb.jpg

post-337-1197847713_thumb.jpg

post-337-1197847741_thumb.jpg

post-337-1197847768_thumb.jpg

post-337-1197847953_thumb.jpg

post-337-1197847983_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...
people,i know ive been gone for a long time(no internet)and that i havnt posted new pics(no camera).so i just took a break.during that time ive gotten soooooooooooooo much better at customizing.i mean insanly better than my old work.1,i dont use chunky paint,i use soft thin paint that looks bold,2,once i get a working camera and full on internet,ill post my work.i look back on my old work and say''wow ,look at that peice of crap''.im glad ive taken a break to work,on my work.so far i have almost two customs.i have the most perfect scarecrow that I have ever made,and an almost finished mad hatter.the mad hatter is fully customized,so the minimate is about 2 inches,but his hat is a little more than half an inch,the body is a lot more than 1 inch.my new custom will be killer moth.im glad im posting again,when i get full on internet and a working camera i post my work.and trust me people,i am not an 11 year old customizing wizard,i am a 13 year old customizing machine.

p.s. my new thing is batman villains and hereos so yeah

I'm anticipating that Scarecrow dude, where is he?

Edited by Deadpool

• 4 weeks later...