UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

No worries about thread-necro'ing!

It seems DST is doing well enough with the licensed vehicles, hopefully we'll see more in the future! I'm still not giving up on that Star Trek TOS Shuttlecraft!

I'm not a Munsters fan. But I love the new Munsters Coach, and now I want to buy the entire family to go with it. I don't want to go all wishlist-y here again, but I love the licensed stuff.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I always wished we could have gotten a minimates GB Ecto-1; it would've been so great. I really thought there might be a chance when we saw the license getting made. I know Chuck and Zach said that DST didn't have the license to produce it, but I never heard anything else, was there ever a reason as to why they wouldn't give DST the rights? Just curious.

So I went and bought the full color Munsters Coach from TRU and it is an amazing toy. The detail of the sculpt is fantastic and the paint apps are really tight. I love how you can seat 5 minimates in it with ease. Seeing how well this is made is really making want more complex vehicles from DST for my minimates.