UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Home Away From Home (on Facebook)

Back in the dark times when the Minimate Multiverse experienced a few days of torturous outages, a member stepped up and made a Facebook page so we could get information out to other members and still talk about our addiction until our site was restored. Undeadpool, has agreed to work with me to make this page an official part of the Multiverse. We will echo announcements, contests, and reviews on the Facebook page as often as possible. If you are unaware of the FB page, you can find it here.

Thanks!

Shanester, any way the group can be made private so that our posts don't show up on friends walls. Had some awkward work conversations about what the hell I was talking about in regards to "mini-mates".

Thanks Shane. I am proud of my toy collecting but I hate that Facebook shows any conversation I have in a group to all my followers. Some things don't need to be shared with work and the wife. :)

• 2 weeks later...

No interest in spammers finding the page. If you had to police it, you wouldn't entertain "come-one-come-all".

Anyone can still join, but membership must be approved by one of several admins.

There still are admins. I don't get your point. You don't need an admins approval to quit the group and you have this admins blessing to do so if it troubles you that much.

are we done?

• 10 months later...