Ultimate Captain America

Wave 3

Black Costume Spider-Man

The Thing

Punisher (Modern)

Classic Iron Man

Ms. Marvel

Hand Ninja

Nick Fury/S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldier (Mail-Away)

Wave 4

Moon Knight

Red Hulk

Union Jack

Blade

Hobgoblin

Unknown

Colossus

Thor (Modern)

Iron Man (Winged Mask "Ditko") - [May be Wave 3 Variant]

Ms. Marvel (1st Appearance) - [May be Wave 3 Variant]

Secret Wars - 25th Anniversary Comic 2-Packs

No real info known on these yet.

"Marvel Universe 3-Packs" (TRU Exclusives)

Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends (Spider-Man, Firestar, Iceman)

Unknown Set (Yellow Daredevil, Hydra Soldier, White Hand Ninja)

"Gigantic Battles" (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Iron Man (Winged Mask "Ditko") w/ Goliath

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Comic Series

Strike Mission Wolverine

Wolverine (Tiger-Stripe)

Wolverine (Brown/Tan)

Logan (Civvies)

Weapon X

Gambit

Sabretooth

Maverick

Deadpool

Unknown

Blob

Sabretooth [Long Hair]

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie Series

Logan w/ Axe [interchangable Hands]

Sabretooth

XM:O Wolverine Exclusives

Premium Series Creed w/ Coat (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Premium Series Logan w/ Coat (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Logan w/ Bone Claws, Bike, and Sabretooth [short hair] - (Toys R Us)

Wolverine and the X-Men - Animated Series

Wolverine

Logan (Civvies)

Beast

Cyclops

Magneto

Colossus

Iceman

Avalanche

Storm may be in Wave 2.

Also... Go Vote!

Just as a bit of "insider" info, I work at K-Mart, and the box with these guys in it says to not put it out until March 1st, so that may be a good time to start looking if you haven't seen them yet.

Sokay, reading the reviews I am fairly turned off. i think I can easily pass on these now. :)

even by the IMs?? I mean, they are the only two, as of this moment, that i'll be getting, both based on the great reviews and how damn cool they look. Give 'em a shot; you may like the result. ;)

Oh i'm sorry; you're waiting for Black Cat, right?? :P

Seeing four of these in hand, I am very under-whelmed. Wolverine is very cool, but the Punisher is just horrible. I suppose I hoped that Hasbro would continue the stye set out by 25th Joes, but they didn't. The only thing like the 25th line is that head sizes aren't consistent. I've very disappointed, but am hoping they get better. I think the character selection for the next few waves will fit the style much better.

Sokay, reading the reviews I am fairly turned off. i think I can easily pass on these now. :)

even by the IMs?? I mean, they are the only two, as of this moment, that i'll be getting, both based on the great reviews and how damn cool they look. Give 'em a shot; you may like the result. ;)

Oh i'm sorry; you're waiting for Black Cat, right?? :P

You know, given how many times Black Cat chjanges costumes, and how many armors Ironman has, I'm suprised there isn't a Black Cat Armor Iron (Wo)Man. I mean, he built the Black Widdow a suit, did he not?

Yeah, I'll give IM a shot. And the regular Cap when he comes out.

And yes, Black Cat as well. :P Though I'd be just as happy with this one.

MicromanBlackCat1.jpg

micromanblackcat2.jpg

micromanblackcat3.jpg

Which reminds me. I REALLY wish that Spiderman Microman had come out a few years back. That could easily have been the divinative Spiderman in the 3 3/4" for a long time coming.

Here is an update on these figures: Wave 1 shipped to comic book stores today BUT a huge sticker on them says not to sell until March 1st. Some comic book stores are obeying, others are marking up the figures and selling them.

I couldn't resist and bought a pile from a store violating street date. I'll throw up some pictures tomorrow if there is any interest.

Given the price of these, I'm picking and choosing characters with this line and the Wolverine: Origins comic line. If anyone is looking for these though, I am willing to trade for Minimates so send me a PM.

Edited by Jatta Pake

You'd think they look at their own site to make sure it was accurate. I don't get how some major characters (Storm, Beast, etc.) have to get grouped into a poll to get made. I really would like to see them, but I'd rather it had been only characters with no other chance of being made.

Oh, and if this works, maybe DST should reconsider doing a fan-pick Minimate 2-pack or wave.

Edited by groundhog7s

Yeah, that's been said before. Both the complaint about the people on the poll and the DST voting thing. They're well aware of it, but I'm kinda with them. While it'd be cool, they need a guarantee that people will buy the wave.

Here was my lineup

Gwen

MJ

Silver Sable

Spot

Bag Man

I'm a webhead, and a sucker to da boobies to boot. Cantcha tell?

Wait, so is this vote just for adding new figures to the 3.75 line or for Hasbro Marvel toys in general?

(I don't even buy Hasbro toys that much, but I'm a sucker for these vote-type things. Still it seems off-putting that there are some must-have characters grouped with the semi-obscure ones in this lineup. I personally would be tempted to vote for all the Inhumans but seeing Mystique, Luke Cage and Storm in there really throws me off. Also, how hilarious would it be if they made Stepford Cuckoos figures? :lol:)

Yeah, that's been said before. Both the complaint about the people on the poll and the DST voting thing. They're well aware of it, but I'm kinda with them. While it'd be cool, they need a guarantee that people will buy the wave.

If you are referring to DST's choice for Minimates, how might they account for this?:

http://minimatedatabase.com/series.php?i=124

Honestly, I don't mind their not doing polls, because they give us such cool, wacky characters anyway, but I don't exactly buy the argument that they don't let fans choose Minimates (even for one character in a wave or something) because they fear they will be too obscure or won't sell. I'm sorry, but Gamora? Cloak? Spymaster?

Edited by karamazov80

Yeah - I've deliberately voted for characters i don't expect to be made.

Multiple Man

Stepford Cuckoos

Lilandra

Magik

Polaris

I wanted to pick figures that never saw release under Marvel Legends and to concentrate on characters that we are least likely to see.

Multiple Man - The guy has been around since the forever. And he'd be a great toy to make for Hasbro as the average punter will buy 1 - and fan boys will want Multiples!

Stepford Cuckoo's - We need more girls & again, fanboy's will be lining up to get 3 of the hot, blonde, brain benders!

Lilandra - has NEVER had a figure despite being a recurring character since the Phoenix Saga. And with War of Kings on the horizon. . . It's Lilandra's time!

Magik - Another character who's been with us since the New Mutants & a chick. More Chicks!

I was torn between Polaris & Domino, but since Domino is featuring regularly in X-Force at the moment & will be a big hitter in Messiah War, as well as being Wolverines new bum-chum - I figure she's more likely to get released in the near future.

If you are referring to DST's choice for Minimates, how might they account for this?:

http://minimatedatabase.com/series.php?i=124

Honestly, I don't mind their not doing polls, because they give us such cool, wacky characters anyway, but I don't exactly buy the argument that they don't let fans choose Minimates (even for one character in a wave or something) because they fear they will be too obscure or won't sell. I'm sorry, but Gamora? Cloak? Spymaster?

Gotta admit - with the exception of the Rampant Wolverine/Spiderman love, there have been some exceptionally cool obscure choices for MiniMates - especially in the Box Sets and exclusives. Mariko, Thunderbird, Valkyrie! Heck - we got Deathstrike insanely early: well before the likes of 1st rung X-Villains like Mystique & Apocalypse!

To be honest - I didn't even know who Spymaster was before this set came out. Had to google him. . . :blush:

Kudos on routinely inserting 2nd & even 3rd rung characters into the MiniMates line guys!