UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Megabloks marvel series 2

Mattallica

Im a sucker for any marvel type figures, and have been collecting these from the beginning of the marvel building sets way back, and have them all anyway i love the new blind bagged singles and just stumbled upon series 2 and thought id let everyone know they were out.

also ive compiled a cheat list if youre just looking for a specific figure.

on the back of the package look for a stamped number on the side of the package that corresponds to the list below.

A02071mm = Red Skull

A04071mm = Wolverine

A05071mm = Loki

A06071mm = Thor

A07071mm = Whiplash

A08071mm = Battle Drone

A09071mm = Iron man

A11071mm = Captain America

Very, very cool.

You have a list for the first wave?

here ya go

A03011MM, A10031MM = Battle Damaged Iron Man

A25120MM, A03031MM, A05051MM = Venom

A27120MM, A04031MM, A06051MM = Iron Man

A24120MM, A02031MM, A04051MM = Spider-man

A30120MM, A09031MM = Armored Silver Spider-man

A28120MM, A05031MM, A07051MM = War machine

A29120MM, A07031MM, A09051MM = Black Spider-man

A31120MM, A08031MM, A10051MM = Green Goblin

I live in Australia & my local TRU does in fact carry them. I know that ours are not the same as the over-seas stores, but i would assume if Oz has them, then the US & UK would too.

We've only seen series 1 so far, though.

Many thanks, Matt.

A hunting we will go,

A hunting we will go,

Ya-da-dah-ya-da-dah-ya-da-dah!!

A hunting we will go!!!

Who loves going to Walmart during off hours? I do! Seriously, so much easier to shop with less people.

So yeah, there was Series 2 and barely any left. I got the IM mkV and the Drone. No Series 1 Spideys or Wolverine. :sad: And my Drone has two left thighs. Took me a while to figure out why I couldn't bend the right leg. :angry: And both left elbows can't easily bend. Not a great first impression of this line. :confused:

These are fun little figures but they won't be replacing Minimates at all. I don't have the need to own them all and I don't need to keep their packaging and thus can save lots of space! But I don't think they are as cute as Minimates. Well, Red Skull looks pretty darn cute.

Much appreciated for the heads up, Mattallica! I'll definitely be watching out for these figures!

Ah, I wondered what the secret fig from series 1 was. Picked up a couple from Big W after I did the blind pack feel ("That feels like a mini-gun barrel so has to be War Machine, and that's clearly a goblin glider, so I'll snap up those two")

dont be thrown off by the "mystery" figure on the packages its just there to represent that they are all mystery(blind bagged) figs

Maybe, but the packaging shows everybody else but the battle damage iron man, and even the official site doesn't mention it...

http://www.megabloks.com/kids/microfigs/en/marvel/

dont be thrown off by the "mystery" figure on the packages its just there to represent that they are all mystery(blind bagged) figs

Maybe, but the packaging shows everybody else but the battle damage iron man, and even the official site doesn't mention it...

http://www.megabloks.com/kids/microfigs/en/marvel/

Ummmmmm? :whistling:

MegaBloksMarvelBlindBagPackaging.jpg

BD ironman is on the left 8 figures total in each series, looks like they are all there to me.

Edited by Mattallica

And as a general rule, MegaBloks website is badly out of date. The BD Iron Man it the MkIII, it originally came with a speed boat. Yeah, I know, seemed random to me too.

• 4 months later...

http://www.megabloks...figs/en/marvel/

Ummmmmm? :whistling:

MegaBloksMarvelBlindBagPackaging.jpg

BD ironman is on the left 8 figures total in each series, looks like they are all there to me.

This package is from the revised Series 1 The original only had 6 figures, Green Goblin Spiderman, Black Spiderman, Invincible Iron Man,Venom and War Machine. It was not until recently This last year I think that the Armored Spiderman (silver one) and the Battle Damaged Iron Man were added. I have packages from the original series one which do not show the Armored Spiderman or the BD Iron Man.

Also want to mention that with the cheat sheet numbers it seems that they only work for a single box. in other words it has been my finding that if I take packages from 2 boxes the numbers do not mean anything and you can get duplicates with different numbers. My experience has been to search a single box and simply find the 6 or 8 different numbers stamped into the side of the package.

Bsore

Edited by Bsore

There are several numbers for each figure. I think they (Mega Bloks) have tried to create a bit of confusion so that it's harder to pick the rarer figures. Spartan Bloks have a good list of the different codes for each figure. They list between2 & 4 different possible codes for each figure. I used their list to successfully pick a War Machine & a Goblin.

Also want to mention that with the cheat sheet numbers it seems that they only work for a single box. in other words it has been my finding that if I take packages from 2 boxes the numbers do not mean anything and you can get duplicates with different numbers. My experience has been to search a single box and simply find the 6 or 8 different numbers stamped into the side of the package.

Bsore

that is not my experience at all and really doesn't make sense from a manufacturing stand point that they would have unique numbers for each box, multiple numbers yes, but my list(s) were made only using the ones i found. also grabbing one of each number from a box should get you a complete set but the cheat list( as stated )is for those looking for a specific figure and when used as such IF you find a package with the listed number it Will contain said figure.

why are we discussing wave one when wave three is out :thumbsup: (see my cheat list in another post)

Edited by Mattallica