UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Do you want a C2E2 MMMV blank? - Part 1

TBT!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine in the mail! It is so great that DST and everyone that had a hand in this made something special for our small community. I am so honored to be a part of this awesome board and to be able to talk with all you fellow collectors.

The rest of the wrold i think (Europe/Asia/Oceania/Africa)

Minimatescentral.com has a review that shows the back of the minimate here.

Edited by Nessex

We always had our fellow members in mind with this figure. I hope everyone that wants one, is able to get one without paying for it. So far, mission accomplished. Thanks for letting us know they arrive. Hopefully, one will touch down in Brazil soon. yes.gif

I'm ok paying to get one but I'm kinda hoping some become available for cheaper than $50 on ebay. Ouch. Zach mentioned that some of these were given to a retailer for possible sale? Anyone know who?

Did Zach ever say how many of these were ultimately produced?

I'll just throw this out there as well - I don't mind paying $50 for one if I know the proceeds are going to cover the operating costs of MMMV. Running a website isn't cheap and I appreciate being able to hang out in this corner of the Internet with like minded people.

I'm flabbergasted with the 'retailer' comment.....where'd that come from ?

Good question. I have searched high and low to find this. I thought I saw it mentioned on Delta's video but I can't find it. Now I'm sure I've lost my mind. Sorry for sparking any rumors.

I'm going to retreat to the Customs thread in penance. It's where I belong, and I will do less damage there. biggrin.png