UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Worthy and the Mighty

gambitron

I gave Mighty Odin the maroon arms & legs of Movie Odin.

i did the arms or movie odin but the legs and boots of beta ray bill....might see if I can scare up a spare dreadknaught for the arms instead though....like the metallic blue with the gold

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally found time to open both sets this weekend. Is it just me, or has the quality improved? The paint apps in both sets are clean & crisp. Even the plastic feels nice & solid. Odin, Serpent, Iron Man, & Grey Gargoyle are easily my favorites from the bunch. Now I wish DST would finish the rest of the cast of characters.

so I found both these sets to be way more awesome than I had hoped for, and I was someone who was very much looking forward to them! my only negative comes in the fact that my hawkeyes leg snapped out of the box and I finally heard back from customer service that they have no replacement parts for the Fear Itself sets. :( if anyone has a spare hawkeye for sale/trade please get in touch!

Jeff of the Minis

• 2 weeks later...

Got the one set with Odin yesterday...

Odin is great.

Iron Man is a cool armor ro add to the armory.

Hawkeye looks good, though his mask seems to sit a bit high on his head.

And Spidey... I've noticed an issue with Spidey Minimates as of late...the eyes are off-centered on the masks. Where the eyes should be usually in right in the center where the webbing pattern started out, but in the last few Spidey figures I've gotten, the eyes are off to the side.

Since I didn't see one posted, here's a pic of Odin with BRB's boots:

Odin_zps1df76c00.jpg

I think it helps a lot, even if the gold doesn't quite match 100%. The figure still seems a bit lacking. Arms and leg swaps might help, but the armor could really use something. Maybe some paint?

Edited by stack32