UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Age of Vision - Daily Draw March!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool B&W photos. The first one raises a lot of questions. The second one, I'm assuming, is your entry for the Aleternate Universe contest.

im gona try and have a new teaser up everyday, but the idea is to raise questions, the reveal will be sunday so stay tuned!

It looks great and I'm pretty curious what this is all about. In other words: you got me.

What do we got? Vision standing above a truck load of battledamaged heroes and villains. Vision, the last man standing, hence: The Age of V?

And the second pic? That guy might be the protagonist of the story. Wait, is it a story?

:geek:

Extremely intriguing and in the last one, is this an Iron Man-team?

My guess is, it's Tony's hall of armor. And in this alternative universe, Tony's paraplegic and his Iron Man armors have some kind of a prosthetic function for him. That would be a nice spin on his armor helping him with his heart injury.

Am I right? Did I win something? :P

First of id like to say thank you for being so excited! And secondly, I still can't give away too much but I think I can answer a few questions.

First of thor leaves behind his hammer and his title because of his impending guilt (guilt for what I cannot say)

Next thing, is I should have stated this from the begining, this universe is exactly like 616 until a certain point....meaning this is a possible future for the 616 universe. Instead of house of m, civil war, world war hulk.....this happens.

Bob, you were right that tony is looking at his hall of armors (sorry if that was unclear) and at one point tony was just like his 616 counterpart...until V-day. And finally, MINI_MYTE the proton pack is deffinitly there to keep him alive

I'm surprised that no ones commented on the pic in my sig, but oh well :D

Ill be posting a few more pics today and at the moment I'm looking for someone who can help us with the teaser images (so that we arnt at the mercy of MS paint :P )

they all look awesome, i actually quite like the punisher arm thing, and your sig looks cool too is it some sort of alternate x-men?

as i said before, this universe was once exactly the same as 616 so even if things ended up differant they come from the same beginings...that having been said, your VERY close ;)

Edited by robomate

they all look awesome, i actually quite like the punisher arm thing, and your sig looks cool too is it some sort of alternate x-men?

as i said before, this universe was once exactly the same as 616 so even if things ended up differant they come from the same beginings...that having been said, your VERY close ;)

well I look forward to finding out :)