UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Buffy Palz

MiniOkie

Back in the day, I got all the die hard and x-files palz.

In an effort to stave off the plastic crack craving, I was thinking about starting to get the Buffy Palz. Does anyone know of a complete list where I could start (or someone tell me to stop the madness!!!)

• 1 year later...

I saw several BUFFY Palz packages in Orlando, FL; Buffy, Angel, in single-figure packs, and a 4-pack of Xander, Willow, Cordellia, and I think Buffy as well. They ran from about $10-$25 per pack. I also saw a Beatles 4-pack for around $45.

• 2 months later...

if anyone is intrested i was on Ebay this morning and i saw somthing so cheap i did not believe at first,Kendra the other slayer someone has multiples of her for sale for .99 hard to believe only a dollar and shipping is only a couple bucks,its a great deal just type in buffy palz she is at the top there were six availible but i got 3 and i was just there a cuple minutes ago and there still availible,just letting everyone know

• 3 years later...

If someone could post pictures of their Buffy PALZ collections I'd really like to see them all together. I had the Halloween 4 pack back in the day and although it didnt inspire me to buy more at the time, my new found love of block figures is telling me to go back and buy them. And if you have any to trade (loose is fine) check out my haves and let me know! I definitely want the two Buffys, Cordelia, Darla and Drusilla.

Thank you!

No Problem.

Who is the clear skeleton guy? I think I must have one of those...

That's the Master's alternate look. He comes with an extra set of legs, arms, head and pelvis, and has the rib cage underneath of his torso cover. If you have a spare torso, you can display both looks.

• 2 weeks later...

im a huge buffy fan, so I had to get some of the palz. they look nice, especially the Series 2 Buffy (Becoming). had a problem removing the head of series 1 buffy and the master to swap with the alternate bodies.

Edited by Earlyfrost

• 1 year later...