UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 2 Kubricks

karamazov80

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Anybody reading the Cosbaby thread will know of my 'fascination' with the choice of chase figure . Medicom have much the same trend with kubricks ......this IM2 line will definitely have one (possibly two) chase figures & it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the secrets are . Am I imagining all this ? :confused:

I was wrong in my assumption....these are now hitting ebay & Racetrack Tony is the chase.

• 2 weeks later...
i want to get a set of these too, what should i expect to pay for a complete set of 7?

$120 shipped (from Asia) would be about right at the moment although the chase seems to be pretty much plentiful which may indicate that this price might drop.With kubrick releases there never seems to be any rhyme or reason (initially) to how common the chase figures are & it has to be emphasised that the previous Marvel Movie Wave SM3 completely bombed .....just like the Minimates.......& the PP secret was very common !

With kubrick releases there never seems to be any rhyme or reason (initially) to how common the chase figures are & it has to be emphasised that the previous Marvel Movie Wave SM3 completely bombed .....just like the Minimates.......& the PP secret was very common !

I've seen that entire set, with chase, go for $20-25 at times. Sad. Gem of that set was Sandman, IMO, as he looks great, but also really fits in with the other Marvel comic characters if you want to display him that way.

I've mentioned that I don't care much for this Iron Man wave, but if they get as cheap as the Spidey 3 'Mates did, then I may bite. I can't hardly turn down a good deal on Kubricks, even if they look terrible.

Hot Toys isn't much better, as the Mark IV was just released a couple of months ago. I wonder if Marvel Studios held off on releasing character designs so long that it wasn't feasible to get product out in time for the film's release?

• 6 months later...

Hello Guys, Just like to share my Kubrick Iron Man 2 Set and Bearbrick. :)

Kubrick01.jpg

Kubrick02.jpg

2011-Marvel Iron Man 2 Kubrick Set with Secret/Chase Race Track Tony

Bearbrick.jpg

2010- Marvel Bearbricks Iron Man and Secret/Chase War Machine

Edited by ZapZuu