UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Great deal on the Aliens Kubrick Powerloader Set at TOYNK

karamazov80

Title says it-- $22, or less than $20 if you buy 2:

http://www.toynk.com/product/MED-AUG074807...DELUXE_SET.html

I just bought one a few weeks ago for $57 shipped and thought it was a great deal. Story of my life :mellow:

Amazing set, by the way. It's worth the price for the 3 "warrior" Aliens alone, in my opinion. I can't imagine that these will last long at this price, but what do I know?

P1010589.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

dude, off topic, but where did you get that Neal Adams style Bruce Timm Batman? its awesome

Target. It is one of the new JLU figures. Other new single-packed figures were Kilowogg, black suit Superman, and Hawkman. To go further off-topic, I'm really psyched about these:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=13329

Clock King!!

Edited by karamazov80

oh no! thats a good deal! :ohmy: I almost bought one of those bad boys at a booth at WWC for 30 dollars, but i thought it was too expensive! *bangs head on keyboard* n i98u 7yu6yu6 i9tg89yu7hok,

EDIT: nevermind, i thought you were saying that there was 27 dollars shipping on top of that, i think i may just order a set... :)

Edited by the punisher=D

• 1 month later...

So I got the set a few weeks back and just the power loader by itself was worth it. I love this set. The warrior Aliens are cool and I love the little switch on the back to make their mouth thing to come out. I have the Mezitz sets and there is good and bad to both sets. The queen for this Kubrick set has some super weak and wobbly legs which make it a pain in the but to stand up and the Ripley was really difficult to get the feet stuck on the pegs in the loader but hey this set is great!

Aliens is one of my favorite movies, so I love everything about this set (though it really pains me that we haven't seen Colonial Marines yet). My favorite thing about it is the Alien Warriors, though. I got an extra set just for the Aliens, so now I have an imposing Alien horde of 6 terrorizing my Minimates.

• 1 month later...