UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fake or Legit?

Fuji

I'm not sure if those Kubricks are counterfeit but I'm pretty sure you're a counterfeit of me! :D

I couldn't say for sure if those are fakes or not......they don't really look it though....

Fujis, are you branching off to get more work done?? ;)

I'm not sure if those Kubricks are counterfeit but I'm pretty sure you're a counterfeit of me! :D

I couldn't say for sure if those are fakes or not......they don't really look it though....

Fujis, are you branching off to get more work done?? ;)

JCASTIC,

He's now part of government initiative to reduce the number of letters typed on computer screens and therefore reduce electricity and pollution/global warming etc.

This is also why I'm simply TBT these days.

T.

p.s. Isn't there something in the rules about faking or mimicking another members screen name?

I know that kubricks did a set of masked rider. Whether those are them or not I would guess they were. BHM I'm sure will be along to confirm one way or another.

I'm afraid my son is in Sandy Eggo buying up the dwindling supplies of the rare FCBD blanks at some Comical Con ..

Maybe I can help? I am 99% sure that they are the real-deal Masked Rider Kubricks .....I can't be totally sure because they have there masks on :mellow:

Very few bootleggers will go to the extreme of forging the packaging.

This post was by BHM's mother 'buttheadsma'

& TB* ,how's that cough!

• 1 month later...
I know that kubricks did a set of masked rider. Whether those are them or not I would guess they were. BHM I'm sure will be along to confirm one way or another.

I'm afraid my son is in Sandy Eggo buying up the dwindling supplies of the rare FCBD blanks at some Comical Con ..

Maybe I can help? I am 99% sure that they are the real-deal Masked Rider Kubricks .....I can't be totally sure because they have there masks on :mellow:

Very few bootleggers will go to the extreme of forging the packaging.

This post was by BHM's mother 'buttheadsma'

& TB* ,how's that cough!

I just found another one. I can't really test its authenticity up front because the seller doesn't have it in its package. How about this:

Visit My Website

I can vouch for the seller having bought from him/her many times ,in fact I'm bidding on an item from them now. I am more concerned why you are so sceptical about kubrick sellers ? Kubricks (non box-sets) are generally blind-boxed so MIB tends to go out of the window but most sellers tend to supply the opened box,it's polite ;) If you doubt the authenticity of any kubrick follow the guidance in the kubrick thread which when navigated will direct you to kubrick indices. In all fairness the only 'bootlegs' that regularly turn up on ebay are the 'tinned Star Wars' Starbricks which were perhaps licensed but ain't kubricks.

In all fairness the only 'bootlegs' that regularly turn up on ebay are the 'tinned Star Wars' Starbricks which were perhaps licensed but ain't kubricks.

And please please please do yourself a favor and stay the hell away from "Dragon Ball Z Kubricks." If you buy them, then trust me when I say that you will regret it. . .

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/sro...yofP1010569.jpg

These are kind of weird "Kubrick-esque" figures. It might just be the perspective, but it looks like the right hands of the two on the left are very small. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pride-FC-UFC-K-1-Mirko...bayphotohosting

They also look to have sculpted faces.