UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

60s Lego Batmobile

I saw that earlier and while the build is cute the non accurate outfits are a deal breaker for me. The one figure I'm dying to get though, is "The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh" but it's a SDCC exclusive, so yeah. Damn you and your exclusives Lego!

Edited by Kostisfire

I'd want that Collector just because there's never ever EVER going to be another Collector figure, ever.

But yea, LEGO's proven that they can do some pretty intricate designs, so the fact that West Batman doesn't have his mask details, or that Robin doesn't remotely look like Burt Ward's Robin makes this a no go. Pretty sure these are just the minifigs from the Juniors set.

I don't mind the suits, since this'd be for my Minimates but I feel those of you who do mind.

They're making a Batman of Zurr-En-Arrh? Isn't he wiped away from the nu52?

The Lego sets aren't really following any continuity. They just make it up as they go along.

The Lego sets aren't really following any continuity. They just make it up as they go along.

Just like DC. smile.png

Pretty much, yeah.

"Batman has been active for 4 years!"

No, he's been active for 5 years! And he has changed 4 Robins in those 5 years. Yeah!"