UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

I like this Wonder Woman. I like the edgy feeling she gives off and that she is not the sexy woman that she has been protrayed as before.

Great Look! Can't wait to see what your re-designs of the JLA have for Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and Aquaman.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!

Wonder Woman:

Red Son WW with Hope hands and cloak, calico jack boots, Thor skirt, and mime zombie hair.

Aquaman:

Halo Carter head, modified Cyclops chest, Abel legs repainted, Thor belt, new goblin swords and deadpool sheaths, warpath knives

Nice Aquaman, and a good Hawkman. I wish I had that sort of time and ability to make fine looking customs. I also wish I had more of a supply to work with but I don't.

Keep up the Awesome work and Thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks guys. I've had a lot of fun designing these. I'm not a big DC fan outside of the Batman comics, so this has been a good project.

Here's member number four.

Vic Stone, the Cyborg

null-60.jpg

Three JLA members remain. Two are being "outsourced" so to speak, and the final seventh member I still have yet to decide (any nominations?). So in the meantime, I could start a Legion of Doom!

Edited by Punisher

Cyborg looks great! I really like those googles. Is that a modified Shield helmet? If so, very well done!

Now Batman looks darn cool, but he's not really fitting in that good imho. He looks a little too regular in my eyes. You re-invented these other guys, giving them a new look while you could still recognize their original design. With Bats it's different. But I also know that it's damn tough to re-invent him. I guess his mask is what makes it tough. But I'm only complaining because I know you can handle it. ;)

Other than that: love your line up and designs!

Thanks Bob! The googles come from a GI Joe figure actually.

Regarding Batman: I left the design solely to BrobotC (he did the custom) because I had a hard time creating a Batman myself. I wasn't to thrilled to have him be part of the JLA anyways because (IMO) I feel Batman isn't realistically in the same league as Amazonians, Atlanteans, Cyborgs, etc I feel he's at his best on the streets of Gotham.

Now for today, here's Carnage!

null-69.jpg

null-67.jpg

null-68.jpg

He's a revamp of the custom I did YEARS ago. Made the tendrils a little more detailed with the addition of some sculpt, added the Venom TTA neck piece, and created a blade extension from a GI Joe sword.