UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like how you and BrobotC worked together on this one! Great idea and well executed. Do we now ultimately know that Zoë Bell Spills did actually portrait Ziggy in Django? (Don't tell me this was unintended! It fits SO well with the scarf and the axe!)

And was it you who had a Minimate Ziggy head as an avatar over the last few month or is there another one?

Bob you evil genius! Yes the red scarf was inspired by Bell's character. Her character in the film really stuck out for me, mainly because they kept focusing attention to her, but nothing really happened. She's like the Tarantino-verse Boba Fett! I can't take credit for the ax though, I forgot that was her weapon.

And yeah that was my Ziggy avatar too!

photobucket-4318-1351386367953.jpg

photobucket-14756-1351388544535.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys, you haven't seen the last of Bowie ;)

Great work . I actually saw Bowie/Ziggy in concert in Southampton almost 40 years ago .....awesome then & awesome now.

Wow what I would give to be able to say I that! That would have been an amazing show.

Here's a fairly quick custom for today. "Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive", based off the comic from a while ago where Black Panther took to the streets of New York to fight crime. I haven't actually read any issues of the series, but I really liked the costume design.

ke8i533.jpg?1

Recipe is just Black Panther's head and chest combined with a modified Expendables vest and legs. Venom hands with painted claws and wrist guards from a Halo UNSC Marine.

eyoeq7S.jpg?1

Thanks guys!

drool.gif mind if I borrow this recipe?

Go for it!

Gave Thing a black wash (credit to youbastards for the idea)

null-27.jpg

And here's another fairly simple one, the Main Man! Just a few minor adjustments to give him an update

null-26.jpg

His new and improved chain in action, catching himself a fanboy!

null-25.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you guys liked my Tobias custom :D

Now for something completely different,

Warrior of Themyscira, the Wonder Woman

vipDoCY.png

I'm working on re-designing the JLA, so this is still mostly a WIP, just wanted to see what you guys think so far