UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Target Madness!

If you’re a Minimate fan, then you already know about the various limited promotional Minimates we’ve made over the years. Everything from blanks to Holiday Mate's . Here’s the deal. We’ve got a couple hundred of these limited Minimates to give away and each one of you can get your little hands on a random Minimate from our stash by following these steps:

1. Buy any Minimate 2pk at any Target starting today!

2. Send the receipt, along with your name, email address and address to:

Art Asylum, Inc.

1115 Broadway

Suite 402

New York, NY 10010

Now for the rules. U.S. only, one Minimate per person, no requests for specific Minimates, while supplies last, void where prohibited, etc.

If you’ve seen pictures of what’s coming, you already know that Minimates and Target are a great match and a perfect way to expose more people to both the brand and us as a company. So buy up those ‘Mates and who knows, you might even get something shiny that rhymes with Jilver Bider-Man.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more question, is there an end date for the promotion?

Good question... I'll drop em a line back and see.

Also all of you that might be other forums where Mates are mentioned; please spread the word about this, Im sure with the hype surrounding todays DC Wave 3 release there are a lot of people who could be tempted to take this offer up!

Also all of you that might be other forums where Mates are mentioned; please spread the word about this, Im sure with the hype surrounding todays DC Wave 3 release there are a lot of people who could be tempted to take this offer up!

Thanks for the heads up as always Ady :thumbsup: I'll spread the word in some of the other forums, I have to assume you've already hit Fwoosh? If not, I can do that when I'm done doing my rounds. I'll also post something over at Points of Articulations forum as well. There's only a small group of us at the moment, but with this news I'm hoping that will grow. Thanks again for the heads up :D Please feel free to drop by and educate the forum on why it's cool to collect Minimates. Not to mention, why this is the best Minimate forum when it comes to getting your Minimate news :)

Thanks to AA for the promotion and to Ady for the info! I hope it's one entry per person and not per household as I'll be needing help from across the border to participate in this give-away.

Sounds good ady I will defently be buying some minimates.

Hey Ady and crew, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I've posted something over at Action Figure Insider, Fwoosh and Points of Articulation's forums. I'll most likely post something over at the Trek Toy forum too, as there are some members that collect Minimates over there too :D But I wanted to let everyone know, so that there weren't any double posts on the subject in those forums. Good luck to everyone and thanks again for the info Ady :thumbsup:

Good luck to all of you guys who can enter!

The rules say "one entry per person" not "one entry per household" which means that someone in the States should be able to send in a receipt for you with your name and their address.

Good luck to all of you guys who can enter!

The rules say "one entry per person" not "one entry per household" which means that someone in the States should be able to send in a receipt for you with your name and their address.

Do you think this is true? If so I would gladly buy a two pack from someone if they could enter me.

Jeff of the Minis