that means:

wolfman

phantom of the opera

frankenstien

invisibleman

dracula

bride of frankenstien

and what else is there?

Wikipedia also mentions the Mummy, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, the Metaluna Mutant from This Island Earth, Ygor and Mr. Hyde (and Dr. Jekyll presumably). The canon list of Universal Monsters is pretty long though... there's always the chance that a few choice loopholes might get us Edgar Allan Poe and Abbott & Costello too :lol:

AH!

AH HAHA!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Black and white variations! YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! Screw the regulars, I'm getting THOSE!!!

WOLFMAN MINIMATES!!! HAHAHA!

that means:

wolfman

phantom of the opera

frankenstien

invisibleman

dracula

bride of frankenstien

and what else is there?

Wikipedia also mentions the Mummy, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, the Metaluna Mutant from This Island Earth, Ygor and Mr. Hyde (and Dr. Jekyll presumably). The canon list of Universal Monsters is pretty long though... there's always the chance that a few choice loopholes might get us Edgar Allan Poe and Abbott & Costello too :lol:

My guess is that some of those will be simple TRU two-packs. Like the Metaluna Mutant and the mildly big headed alien guy. (I'd get these just for the purposes of MST3K the movie!)

However the ones out of this list most likely to be produced (Other than the confirmed Wolfman) that I can think of are Dracula (a given), Frankenstein (see Dracula), The Mummy, and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (by fame alone). Though i do hope The Invisible Man makes it in. I mean seriously, he'd be a great little minimate.

If this wasn't an annual series, I have to wonder how long it would last. Would it be like Ghostbusters which is seeming to be in its ending stages of life? Or would it have more Marvellian longevity?

Hmm. It's a great conundrum isn't it? However it does give us a tiny werewolf. So... Yeah I'm good. I mostly want those black and white versions though. That makes me SO happy!

WOW! I can't seem them well enough to know if I'll like them, but I'm very excited about this prospect. The Creature from the Black Lagoon is my FAVORITE monster movie (other than Frankenstein 1931 and Godzilla vs Monster Zero). This made my day!

Wouldja believe I just picked up my Creature Kubrick before sitting down at the computer and seeing this? AWESOME!

I can only hope the two-pack will have Lucas in it, so we can re-create all his blustering about the man-fish in the Amazon!

The only sad thing is that they're just going to be annually for Halloween. That's a whole year of wait time before the next 2 sets are released... a long time to get all those cool movies done.

Edited by Mystery Man

Anybody care to speculate on the yellowish creature. Is he from one of the sequels? Cause other that "the Creature Walks Among Us", I'm not familiar with the gillman having a different look.

EDIT:Just found this pic on the net...

walks_top.jpg

I'm guessing the yellowish version is Gill from "Revenge of the Creature".

Edited by MINI_MYTE

this is going to be a awsome line,they will make such cool minimates!!

Awesome choice for a license! Ever since the Silence of the Lambs set I have been hoping for more horror/suspense minimates. I hope Frankenstein is next, along with a Bride of Frankenstein in the set!

After Wolfman and Creature (I had to wonder why Creature was chosen. I get Wolfman but why Creature? Then I remembered that Creature is getting a remake.) I have to guess that Dracula and Frankenstein are after them.

After those two I have to guess thatt The Mummy and (Hopefully) The Invisible Man.

I wonder if, though he wasn't in the Universal Monsters originally, King Kong was included in this deal. After all, Universal owns him. It could happen.

that means:

wolfman

phantom of the opera

frankenstien

invisibleman

dracula

bride of frankenstien

and what else is there?

When Medicom produced their kubrick versions some years ago ;) they included Vamprella & Mole People .

Just to clarify things FrankenstEIn was the Doctor ,FrankenstEIn's monster is the guy with stitches on his forehead.

Medicom included Dr.FrankenstEIn & FrankenstEIn's Monster . The chase 'items' are a cute Lab Table (Dr.F's) & Dracula's coffin :thumbsup: Now they'd be nice little extras.