UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Week 2008 Details

Minimate Week 2008

Can you guess Marel Minimates Waves 25 & 26? Well, if you can, you just might win some prizes. Each day members will get new clues to help them fine-tune their predictions.

Here is how it works:

You can submit a prediction each day and you can receive up to 10 points for correctly identifying each character. On Day 5 we will reveal the correct lineups. All of the point totals will be added up and the 15 highest scores from each site will receive prizes.

The two sites involved will be The Fwoosh (Marvel series 25) and Minimate Multiverse (Marvel series 26).

Day 1 - 10/27 - The contest begins, first set of clues are revealed.

Day 2 - 10/28 - Second set of clues go live and fans are able to enter again.

Day 3 - 10/29 - Third set of clues go live and fans are able to enter again.

Day 4 - 10/30 - Final set of clues released.

Day 5 - 10/31 - Entries tabulated and winners announced as well as full lineup details.

DST will update their site on 11/03 and winners will be announced.

Good luck!

post-2-1225117027_thumb.jpg

post-2-1225117047_thumb.jpg

At the end of the week Fwoosh will have the details on wave 25. We will have the details on wave 26.

I'm guessing that we're just predicting wave 26. Shane, feel free to correct me.

What on earth is going on with the centralised text? :D

At the end of the week Fwoosh will have the details on wave 25. We will have the details on wave 26.

I'm guessing that we're just predicting wave 26. Shane, feel free to correct me.

What on earth is going on with the centralised text? :D

What with Interwebz & Firefox (?) ,Fwoosh (?) ,Centalised Text & the need to explain the 'Minimates Trade it Forward' concept ......I had to check the date wasn't April 1st. & whether my slippers were in the fridge still!

Fwoosh doesn't have any info on this yet.

Not sure why Fwoosh isn't putting up banners or details yet. I have already inquired with DST.

Clues will be given at Fwoosh for Wave 25, here for Wave 26. I may be able to post the clues here once Fwoosh has released them. I have already asked for todays clues. Once I have them, you will have them.

Clearer instructions on making guesses will be released soon. There will be a place for you to submit a guess each day.

Stay tuned and I promise to give you info as I get it.

So Shanester, just to be clear, are we supposed to predict only one character per day, or 6/7 characters (the entire wave) per day?

Yes, each day clues will be given as to the identity of ONE character in the respective wave. So, each guess will be about one different character, each day.

Again, not to confuse, but Wave 25 clues are given at TheFwoosh.net. Wave 26 clues here. Any clues we release here will be pointed out specifically as CLUES. Feel free to ask questions and I will tell you what I know, but I can't tell you the characters or rule and characters out. If I am allowed to give any clues in addition to what DST releases, I will.

All this talk about clue's, it think i'm going to need the help of the hardly boys they were very helpful in the case of the "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" infact i think i might be getting a clue now..... :lol:

Edited by winkerbean

All this talk about clue's, it think i'm going to need the help of the hardly boys they were very helpful in the case of the "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" infact i think i might be getting a clue now..... :lol:

"I've got a raging clue right now"

well i think we've successfully lowered the tone of this thread....... my work is done.... :lol: