UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Mills Monster Minis

Shanester

I'm not a fan of Kubricks or these characters but I love the fact that they come on cards. It would be neat if they started releasing single exclusives, like the John Stewart, on cards as opposed to baggies. Although I imagine the cost of that would be too high.

I think they are a little...funky, myself. Take that as you will.

Fujis, I myself hate the carded look. It looks, I dunno, tacky to me. The baggies are much more economical and functionable. Not to be argumentative, condescending, or accusing, Fujis. No offense intended. :)

Just covering all my bases... :whistling:

If History shows anything, it's that if Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy do get any love, it's always later. I collect Funko stuff and am a HUGE fan of the Monster Cereals. No offense to Minimates, but the Monsters can only really be done by Medicom. I can't wait for the Glow versions. :biggrin:

Damn it Shane!! I've been avoiding Kubricks!! After getting the Ultraman, Batman and now a Mazinger set, I'm starting to see the appeal. Now you go and introduce me to Toy Tokyo.....I don't think my wallet is going to be able to handle it....

So, these came out recently?

They're currently available for preorder.

Sorry Reideen, its hard to pass these figures up, I know. I got my Ultraman Kubricks from this shop and a few of my Universal Monsters from them, too. They suck the money right outta ya!