UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New DC Lego Stop Motion App

Jeff

Just tried it last night while grilling in the backyard and using our pug Brody as a fill in minimate. Super easy to use, great music, and my favorite option, the onion skin/grid which ghosts your last shot so you can accurately line up the figures for the next movement. Wish my old shoulder camcorder had that back in the day when I tried stop motion using toy biz x-men figures in our ping pong table.

Using your pug as a fill in lol <3

The skin grid is a very cool feature, makes it so anyone can jump into making stop motion, which gets me excited for a project.It'd be fun to do some type of Back to the future project. Would be neat if you did a short goonies/ship scene with you customs you did. Would love to see them displayed with your ship sometime. So you go way back in the stop motion business huh? Shoulder camcorders were great for filming rides at Disneyland when I was younger. I remember just years ago I borrowed my parents 1980 something or another camcorder, boy did I get some funny looks from people. I figured they thought I was crazy or with some news crew. lol Anyway I always preferred them over hand held for the steadiness they had, that would have been a neat feature tho' indeed to have.

Edited by TimeTraveler