UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Viewing threads...

Today I got on here to noodle around, like always. But when I go into a thread to read it shows me one post and makes me click on all the other individual posts to get to this. Did I somehow mess something up in my settings without realizing it or is this the way it is on here now? Can't I view the whole thread and all the posts all at once?

Thanks for any help,

Matt

Sweet Mary McCree! That did it!

One of the ferrets walked across the keyboard earlier... they always turn the CAPS lock on is how I could tell... and since then it was all messed up. Thank you SO much!

Blaming the ferrets thats the best thing I have heard in awhile.

Sweet Mary McCree! That did it!

One of the ferrets walked across the keyboard earlier... they always turn the CAPS lock on is how I could tell... and since then it was all messed up. Thank you SO much!

For some reason this made me smile very loudly :D

I think from now on I'm just going to assume assume every SHOUTY ALL CAPS person I encounter on the internet is a Ferret from now on, it's much more fun than just assuming they are annoying/retarded! B)

T.

I think from now on I'm just going to assume assume every SHOUTY ALL CAPS person I encounter on the internet is a Ferret from now on, it's much more fun than just assuming they are annoying/retarded! B)

T.

*updates sig accordingly* :P

One of the ferrets walked across the keyboard earlier... they always turn the CAPS lock on is how I could tell...

You try holding down the shift key with your foot while typing, not so easy is it? CUT THE FERRETTS SOME SLACK!

ferrets4.jpg