UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Staying Logged In

I hate creating a new thread for this, but since I couldn't find where else to post this, I guess I'll have to risk it...

Why is it that every time I load the page (since the update), I have to keep logging in? I've checked the little box, I've enabled cookies. I don't have a problem staying logged in on any other message board...

Has anyone had this problem since the (very cool) Site Update?

I hate creating a new thread for this, but since I couldn't find where else to post this, I guess I'll have to risk it...

Why is it that every time I load the page (since the update), I have to keep logging in? I've checked the little box, I've enabled cookies. I don't have a problem staying logged in on any other message board...

Has anyone had this problem since the (very cool) Site Update?

Yeah, everytime I reply I have to re-log. It is a tad frustrating.

Think we all get that. I used to get that before the server change too.

Yup permenant cookies are evil.

That said if anyone is getting booted off more frequesntly than every 5/6 days please let me know

Oh and obviously if you have anti spyware stuff, or IE 6 with high privacy settings, its that that is killing your cookies

• 5 years later...

I was getting booted off for YEARS after deciding it was just a quirk. My Mac at work had no problem staying logged in but for some reason my Mac at home would get logged off all the time.

Until yesterday when I realized my bookmark for the site was "minimatesmultiverse." I took out the "s" and all is well.

(Five and a half years later. :no:)