UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Show Some Green, Win Some Green! 2015

Lurch77

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Want to win some cash from a leprechaun? Then show me your green (minimate style)!

Green01.jpg

===============================================================
Prize: $10 Luke's Toy Store Gift Certificate

Green-Coupon.jpg

Rules:
1.) For your entry the main requirements are that it must be a minimate and it must have some green.
2.) Your entry can be a picture, photo, drawing, etc, just something to show your green.
3.) Please submit your entry in this thread and note on it that it's your official entry.
4.) This must be a new creation from the start of this post. This doesn't mean that everything in it must be new. For example you can take a picture of your figures or old customs, as long as it is a new picture. You can take a bunch of old pictures and create a new collage. If you have more questions about this please ask.
5.) Only one entry per person.
6.) You can make changes to your entry up to the deadline of this contest.
7.) Remember safety first and that we are a family friendly site.
8.) MinimateMultiverse takes no responsibility or liability for any broken laws, damage or general mayhem caused in the process of creating your entry.
9.) Any entries that do not post either due to timing or technical issues are not the responsibility of MinimateMultiverse.
10.) MinimateMultiverse has the right to change the contest or rules at any time. This includes but is not limited to the completion date and prizes.

11) ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ENTER WILL GET PINCHED!! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day the leprechaun will find you and get his pinch in!!

Dates:
Entries will be accepted between now and noon 11:59 AM PST March 18, 2015.
Winner will be posted shortly afterwards.

Voting:
My leprechauns will pick the winner. Yes they accept money, jewels and other shiny things as bribes but you have to catch them first.

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.

Be sure to visit the leprechauns over at Luke's' Toy Store to see the Minimate Sale Items! Now would be a good time to snag the award winning* Exclusive Deadly Foes of Spider-Man Box Set!

Good luck and have fun!

Nice pic, but WHAT?! you didn't even do something here and now! you just posted something you already made!

(very clever hungry pun. made me laugh)

Edited by Gmonkey2k

This contest gave me the motivation to finally draw my first TMNT minimate. And the photo quality is only so-so since I had to use my phone.

Michaelangelo%20Minimate.jpg

You have my vote

Very awesome but not new (rule#4) so doesn't count.hulk.gif

Great entries so far! There's still a little bit of hangover time left this morning; so you have until noon today (12 PST, 3 EST) to get an entry in. My little leprechauns will make their selection on the way home from carpool this afternoon.

keep-calm-pinch-on-240x300.jpg