UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how that beard on Terrax is going to work. Doesn't look like a collar piece. Would it just slide onto the head and sit loose, like one of the wrist bracelets?

Oh, and Morg's hair... plug into the back of the head, or a sculpted head piece?

Interesting new constructions on these...

Edited by Lobsterman

I voted. And I voted for a guy I didn't expect to vote for... Air Walker really captured my attention. I was all ready and gung-ho to vote Galactus... and then Air Walker just looked so damn cool and I realized you guys were right that Galactus would see the light of day... so I voted Air walker. I know nothing about him from the comics or anything. I just thought he looked so cool that he deserved a vote. So it was a weird moment for me...

Kinda doubt it :(

he might be a little taller (like 2.5" instead of just 2), but i think he'll be the same size as the sentinels.

On the bright side - no matter whp gets picked, we'll be getting at LEAST 3 new characters, which is pretty damn cool for a box set :thumbsup:

I am wondering what her reasoning is... please check! He does look pretty huge, but only for a 2"er. He'll probably have one of those waist coil pieces that are used to add height (Ult Hulk style), along with that big fancy helmet.

...the control art shows he DOES have a waist extender, no real guessing to it.

I took Mystery Man's comment as that Galactus Control Art sheet was larger than the others, suggesting the figure itself was to be larger...

so it does, sorry, I'd not seen these myself. Therefore, I've decided to award myself 5 points for calling it.

I wonder how that beard on Terrax is going to work. Doesn't look like a collar piece. Would it just slide onto the head and sit loose, like one of the wrist bracelets?

Oh, and Morg's hair... plug into the back of the head, or a sculpted head piece?

Interesting new constructions on these...

It's hard to tell without the full production design sheets. Even though it's not clearly shown, i would assume that Terrax's beard/hair-thing would sit like a collar piece. Something that sits snuggly around the underside of the head-block & has a hole for the neck-ball to go into. . . sort of like a little cup that his head slips into before attaching to the neck.

Regardless of the beard, they all look good, naked lady in tow. ;-) Beautiful Galactus and for all we know, the Silver Surfer was just thrown in there for the heck of it.

Edited by rx78jj

If you head on over to the AA website, there is a link that will let you vote for the Heralds again (other than TRU website). Guess this is DST's poll. I can't seem to access it again since I voted. Sorry, can't even post a link. Go check it out.

Voted for Morg in this one too.

If the set includes Galactus, then i'd like to see Terrax, Morg & Nova make the other three spaces. I like the designs for AirWalker & Firelord, but if we don't get Terrax & Morg it'll end up looking like a 'Burning Friends of Galactus set'.