UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '07

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I am the first to receive a gift.

marvel cyclops/dark phoenix, street fighter AFX chun-li/m.bison, sdcc cylon and DC supergirl/bizarro.

These are fantastically great!!!!!!!!!! i like them all so much.always wanted a dark phoenix and supergirl. plus the street fighter is such a nice surprise. and a cylon!!!!!!! i love bsg

who got it for me? well..... the other Canadian member i am aware of is a Mr. minieff, so i think it is him.

Thanks so much. woot woot

merry Christmas everybody...

P.S. i sent my package off yesterday, so whoever is getting mine is getting it soon.

i just got mine yesterday as well!!!!. i wasent sure if i was supposed to open it, so it sat on my desk taunting me for about an hour...... then i opened it. :D . who ever my secret santa is thanks so much for the HUNT minimate, classic clyon, and ML kitty pryde. i love them all.

Got home from a weekend trip last evening, and my secret santa gift was waiting. It is a fun little custom of the original Death's Head. I'll post pictures of it tonight.

I haven't got a clue who my person is. He/she is in Texas, that's all I know. So, thanks, secret santa!

Will the gift-givers be revealed at some point so we can thank them properly?

We can guess who our secret santa is once we receive our gift, at least thats how I understand it.

That's correct. Now, if we're to a point where you absolutely have no clue and you've told everyone you don't know, if someone wants to offer suggestions, I'm ok with that.

(I usually fall into the 'having absolutely no clue' category on a daily basis...)

Death's Head was a wacky intergalactic robot bounty hunter from the future. I think my secret santa did a nice job capturing the off-kilter humor of the book.

First, the repurposed X-men box.

front.jpg

I seriously cracked up when I saw this. Death's Head pwns you, mutants!

front_close.jpg

I would be afraid if I were the X-men... :)

back.jpg

Yep, just the one.

back_close.jpg

Death's Head, in all his glory.

dh1.jpg

"I said just one, yes?!?"

dh2.jpg

Thanks again to my secret santa!

I know it is a little late ... and I haven't been around the boards too much at all lately. But YES! Stuckakid WILL do the same thing we did last year ... if you request it when you order, we'll go ahead and gift wrap your Secret Santa gift.

You know what ... we'll do it ANY time for you guys, throughout the year. Anyone from MMMV: if you need something giftwrapped (birthday present, Flag Day present, etc.) ... just hit us up. We'll be more than happy to gift wrap it for you. No sweat. You guys are really like family, or at least really good friends. Or at least people we like a whole helluva lot. So think nothing of it: Just put it in the notes section of your order or send us an email right away. We'll take care of you ... like you guys take care of us.

Much love throughout this holiday season and the upcoming year.

[big hug]

Xy

Another reason(like we need another) to love stuckakid! everyone there does such a great job! i have been nothing but pleased with every transaction i have had with them. if you haven't shopped there yet do yourself a favor and place an order. -M

Flag day present?! crap i gotta get busy!

I know it is a little late ... and I haven't been around the boards too much at all lately. But YES! Stuckakid WILL do the same thing we did last year ... if you request it when you order, we'll go ahead and gift wrap your Secret Santa gift.

You know what ... we'll do it ANY time for you guys, throughout the year. Anyone from MMMV: if you need something giftwrapped (birthday present, Flag Day present, etc.) ... just hit us up. We'll be more than happy to gift wrap it for you. No sweat. You guys are really like family, or at least really good friends. Or at least people we like a whole helluva lot. So think nothing of it: Just put it in the notes section of your order or send us an email right away. We'll take care of you ... like you guys take care of us.

Much love throughout this holiday season and the upcoming year.

[big hug]

Xy

^ Officially endorsed Secret Santa retailer of choice. You guys rock.

So today my city celebrates St Nikolaus Tag/Day...good german heritage community we are.....and my wife and I decided last year to make this the day we put up our tree every year and all that....so on our way downtown to the festivities we stop at the post office and low and behold there is a odd shaped package for me from pickle....didnt get to open it for the majority of day....when I did I tore into it....inside was an odd shaped wrapped packed....after looking it over a bit I unwrapped it and nearly fainted at the awsomeness of it. He sent me the GI Joe 25th anniv Team Joe boxset!!! I just have gotten a few Joes for nostalgia sake but now that I got this it might push me over the edge lol....needless to say I am blown away!! THANK YOU MAN!!!!

Jeff of the Minis

Great minijeff, glad you like it. i really like what you got me. thanks

I do have one question about this though. at the end of this secret Santa thing, will all involved get a +1 in their feedback list? just wondering.

I'd like to thank Reideen for his suggestion of sending myself a 'Secret Santa' gift. it was hard to take at first when you said ''nobody else will'' but it arrived today. It's awesome . I just knew what it was going to be & guess what..it was! I only posted it yesterday as well. Thanks me! :blink:

I'd like to thank Reideen for his suggestion of sending myself a 'Secret Santa' gift. it was hard to take at first when you said ''nobody else will'' but it arrived today. It's awesome . I just knew what it was going to be & guess what..it was! I only posted it yesterday as well. Thanks me! :blink:

? Que' ? No comprende' senor...

I just got my Santa gift today. I WAS BLOWN AWAY!! Secret Santa whoever you are you rock!

I got ALL of wave 2 BSG.

P2 Chun Li and M Bison

Loose Mystique, Firestar, and Rogue

A custom DST Minimate postcard

and my favorite thing...

I jokingly made a comment about wrapping it pretty and it was wrapped and tied with a bow.

My Santa is so awesome he some how moved the North Pole to Massach(icantspelltherest), at least that is what the return address says. My santa made me one jolly fat guy. Thanks!!

This makes me feel so lame for what I gave.

edit: So I was so excited to thank my santa I played crappy detective and my official guess is Blacksun1520!