UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt Apple just threaten to "brick" all jailbroken iphones & ipads?

Now to get things back on track...

Now to get things back off track. After this decision lastweek they have no legal leg to stand on. I find it funny that people were uploading videos of themselves going into Apple stores and Jailbraking the demos. I had an iPhone 3G for over a year before I jailbroke it and I got an iPhone 4 on launch day and had to wait an excruciating few weeks before I could jailbreak it. Apple could have killed the jailbreak scene if they would let the apps people jailbreak for(SBSetting, Winterboard, MyWi, etc.) into the app store.

I thought the ruling was that jailbreaking the OS is not illegal. But, it is a violation your terms of use and if a future Apple release (app/update) happens to "brick a jail broken unit they cannot be held responsible since the "bricked" unit is not being used according to contract. But what do I know..? I have a Blackberry...

• 1 year later...

Gee, finally figured it out. What was your first clue? :P

well you are the only member that I know for sure from Texas so that was a starter....the awesome paint work on the customs was another good hint lol. I think these pics might have been the nail in the coffin

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys

I updated my Minimate Gallery folder just recently, I also thought i would share a couple of favourites on here too.

Amazing Spider-Man

6683706687_8875a3aaea.jpg

Hawkeye

6672403969_ed00d3494d.jpg

The Joker

6542309439_db15df71a6.jpg

Superman

4379281884_416ca2ba3d.jpg

More pictures similar to this can be found in my ongoing Minimate Gallery link in my signature, the folder is on Photocommunity site Flickr.com :)

Rich

Yeah, I've only got the overhead going now. I need 2 portable ones for my sides for sure! Walmart has failed me though, which means I need to head into town, which I do not like doing. :( It was a quick afternoon project which I am very happy with. Still playing around with it. I'll take pics (of my pics) once I finish off the lights.

Here's 2 more. Because I keep Movie Cap in the same box as Movie Thor.

caphyd1.jpg

She's come to claim your soul.

x23-1.jpg

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

6748467399_9b475d5b45.jpg

To start the day I received my Lego Power Functions pieces.

Much to the delight of Mr.Tony Stark and Reed Richards who have been given the task of assembling Bruce Wayne's Elevator for his Batcave.

Obviously Tony Stark is very excited with this news, meanwhile Reed Richards checks the wiring.

Bruce says "Don't mess up the wiring this is important!" :lol:

Did you use picasa to change the colour?

That orange glow/hue you are getting comes from the bulb, you can use free software from Picasa to change that colour balance as well as adjust lighting, oh and Picasa is free to download.

http://picasa.google.com/

The pictures are well in focus and clear enough, but the colour balance could be better, give it a try, i know when i had my light tent last year i had the same issue.

In friendship

Rich

Edited by Urban Saboteur