UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spoiler Policy

Obviously movies, tv shows, comics and stuff will be discussed on this place, as a courtesy to members it would be nice if everyone could follow the following policy:

Spoilers prior to the first transmission/publication of anything in their native country should be in spoiler tags:

[spoiler]
Spoiler goes here[/spoiler]

Once something has aired in its country of origin then it can be discussed without spoiler tags, for countries that may be further behind with a show (i.e. the US with Dr Who, or the UK with Lost) it might be wise to create a separate thread for discussing the show in those countries (as we've done with the Dr Who threads, that way US members can discuss the show separately from the UK ones as the UK is a season in front)

This isnt a rule as such but it would be nice if people could consider others before posting giant spoilers in places.

I also think the topic heading should stipulate spoilers if need be.

Testing code because I used it yesterday and it didn't work

Found a glitch, you cannot use the spoiler tags with other text in your post because your spoiler tags/message gets voided or become null and don't get translated. This happened to me yesterday and tried it just now in this post.

Works now, but can the back ground color be changed to something other that black? Perhaps White back ground w/white text? It's kinda hard to tell there is a spoiler present.

okay, I'm now the pestering tester. :P