UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Deadpool Exclusive Images

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy Krueger custom coming up. Plus, a ridiculous amount of terrific guns!! This is a truly Liefeld-erific figure.

2 Head sheaths!!!! I can't wait to see all the extra goodies that come with the other new figures.

Oh Yeah (ala Kool-Aid Man)! That is soooooooooooooo awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjacMS7Siqw

Edited by karamazov80

Thanks for that save Luke. I was having serious network issues that was preventing me from uploading. Luke saved my skin.

I think this Deadpool is a homerun. Nice work DST and thanks for the exclusive preview.

This minimate is complete and undiluted awesome.

Figures that they pack him with another wolverine.

My only complaint (if you can call it that) is that he doesn't have a grin. I always imagined Deadpool grinning as he blew crap up. Um, seriously, oh well. It's not like it's that big a deal. We're getting a PERFECT Deadpool!!!

OMG, I'm so amazed. I can't wait for this wave!

I am so happy that DST didn't skimp out on this one. I didn't think you could fit that many accessories on a minimate! This affirms my decision to get a case of this wave (originally brought on by the army builders). I want one DP with each face and set of accessories.

:jawdrop:

h,jmnüøþrfkdj6 ihkujb...............its so awesome, i just slamed my head on my keybord out of awesomeness

All of those accessories! This is not a toy: it's art. :woot: