UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customizing Chat on Thursday October 7th

luke314pi

Get ready for MMV's first Customizing Chat! I will be hosting this chat on Thursday, October 7th at 8:00 PM EST.

This chat is for customizers of all experience levels - from seasoned veterans to people who have never held a paint brush before. Bring your questions, your tips, and your work-in-progress photos! I will have a few topics prepared in advance, but this will be a much more freestyle chat than when Chuck visits.

I hope you can make it! :)

Has the chat function been fixed for all members now. I remember trying to log into our first chat with DST Chuck and had a slew of problems logging in. I ended up using another forum members user name (with their permission of course) to sit in on the conversation. If I remember correctly, even Chuck had problems logging in. Has this inability to log in (for some members) been remedied as I'd really love to sit in on this chat under my own name.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Chuck had problems with Java, but took it off his machine and re-installed it and had no other problems. If you describe your problem, I may be able to help.

Sounds like good fun, I hope to be able to attend.

Oh, and since I wasn't around/paying attention last time a chat occurred. Currently the Live Chat section give me an error saying I don't have permission, does this change the day of a scheduled chat? Or is it something else entirely?

Edited by Shamrock

Oh, and since I wasn't around/paying attention last time a chat occurred. Currently the Live Chat section give me an error saying I don't have permission, does this change the day of a scheduled chat? Or is it something else entirely?

Yes this will change shortly before the chat tonight. I need to stand before the giant stone doorway to the chat room and shout "OPEN SESAME" and then the festivities can begin. :)

Yes this will change shortly before the chat tonight. I need to stand before the giant stone doorway to the chat room and shout "OPEN SESAME" and then the festivities can begin. :)

That's ironic. I often stand before the giant stone doorway to the chat room and shout "OPEN PANTS" and then the festivities can begin.

I just hope I can log in to the chat this time around under my own user name. If not Scourge will be in attendance and he will be me, MINI-MYTE.

Don't worry, Scourge is a registered member who does not frequent the forum much anymore. We are also friends and he's given me his permission to use his user ID if necessary.

It's almost time - it starts at 7:00 CST / 8:00 EST

I still need to finish up my work at my day job, pick up my kids, drive home, start dinner, put a movie on for them, put on my Catwoman costume, and open a beer. :D