UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

lego lord of the rings

Kostisfire

I just completed my minifig fellowship and can't wait to see what comes in the future! Gandolf the White, and hopefully Faramir!

Awesome. Got any pics to share please?

We don't have any of the LOTR Lego here yet, how many sets did you need to buy to complete the Fellowship?

Ya gotta get these:

Weathertop (Aragorn, Frodo, Merry)

Shelob's Attack (Sam, Frodo, Gollum)

Gandalf's Arrival (Gandalf the Grey, Frodo)

Mines of Moria (Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Gimli)

That should do it.

Thanks. May try to pick them up on eBay separately, as not really interested in the sets themselves, just the figs.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going crazy over these things lately. Just bought the last set lastnight, soooooo awesome. Just wanted to let you guys know, if anyone is looking to get rid of any Orcs or Uruk-hai let me know. I'm also looking for that exclusive $5 pack that comes with the Uruk-hai and ballista.

Has anyone seen anything on the new Hobbit sets that are to be out later this year besides Bilbo's Hobbit hole?

I've been going crazy over these things lately. Just bought the last set lastnight, soooooo awesome. Just wanted to let you guys know, if anyone is looking to get rid of any Orcs or Uruk-hai let me know. I'm also looking for that exclusive $5 pack that comes with the Uruk-hai and ballista.

Has anyone seen anything on the new Hobbit sets that are to be out later this year besides Bilbo's Hobbit hole?

You realize that ballista exclusive is free and is exclusive to the UK, right? It's being given away with a newspaper there. Well, it was suppose to be, it seems it fell through. It has yet to be announced as a retail polybag set.

Also hobbit pictures http://imgur.com/a/oH3UA

You realize that ballista exclusive is free and is exclusive to the UK, right? It's being given away with a newspaper there. Well, it was suppose to be, it seems it fell through. It has yet to be announced as a retail polybag set.

Also hobbit pictures http://imgur.com/a/oH3UA

Annoyed that fell through actually. I normally get loads of the free Lego sets for some charity work I do at Xmas. If the papers start them off again I will try to grab extras for anyone who is after them.

I don't need orcs (or uruk hai) myself. I'm going to go crazy trying to get elves.

I really don't know what I'm going to do about elrond at gamestop, besides get at least one. I'm the glad that 2 of the hobbit sets have at least two elves. I wonder how many mirkwood spider sets I'll be picking up just for the elves.

Oh, here's better scans of that hobbit poster

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbtbnet/sets/72157631733290661/with/8072002257/

Annoyed that fell through actually. I normally get loads of the free Lego sets for some charity work I do at Xmas. If the papers start them off again I will try to grab extras for anyone who is after them.

Further to my earlier post, looks like we'll get these at the end of the month now. There's a Frodo set too. Again, I'll try to get extras, but would appreciate a small donation to the charity I'm working for for my efforts.

PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if he's out yet, I think peops will get him when the game arrives...

I CANNOT FREAKIN' WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

Edited by Dreadnok Rocksteady

I got Elrond. Gamestops had Elrond since the handheld versions of the game came out back in october. I went to pick up my game, they didn't have it, asked for Elrond, and then when they called me about the game, didn't go back to pick it up. All I wanted was a the figure, and I basically paid 5 bucks for it. He's pretty neat. I might pick up the game sometime when the price drops.

Yeah? Awesome! Glad it's an ace game! What platform were you playing on?

I'm gonna be rockin' it on the DS. Wish they were still making

these games on the PSP, I havn't got the money to buy the new Vita.

Probably not, but I'm sure it's still fun :)

Oh yeah man, I'm still gonna love it like a toasted peanut butter and nutella sandwich

with a slice of oreo cheesecake on the side!

the console version of this game is INCREDIBLE, its captured the essence of LoTR, and why there isnt as much humor as normal Lego games, the beautiful visuals make up for it, id go as far as to say this is the best LoTR game out there :)

the console version of this game is INCREDIBLE, its captured the essence of LoTR, and why there isnt as much humor as normal Lego games, the beautiful visuals make up for it, id go as far as to say this is the best LoTR game out there :)

FREAKIN' McAWESOME! The best Lord of the Rings game out there? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :woot:

I am SO SO SO EXCITED!